The Mighty Celtic... - Page 47 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

Carrying a few good injuries at the moment. Forrest, Edoured, Rognic, Tierney, Griffiths. that's a massive loss.  Timing not great as we have Valencia next week and a tough match v Hibernian tomorrow. I guess have a rather large squad might not have been a bad idea after all... HH

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Carrying a few good injuries at the moment. Forrest, Edoured, Rognic, Tierney, Griffiths. that's a massive loss.  Timing not great as we have Valencia next week and a tough match v Hibernian tomorrow. I guess have a rather large squad might not have been a bad idea after all... HH

Griffiths out tae? Hold the front page. 

On 2/8/2019 at 1:56 PM, Rolling hIlls said:

Cellic are on John Terry's bucket list pal according to reports.  They are mines too but in a different context 😎

Cant see Celtic being appealing to John Terry. They have a good few coloured persons on their payroll. First day of training he end up going full Liam Neeson. 

54 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Cant see Celtic being appealing to John Terry. They have a good few coloured persons on their payroll. First day of training he end up going full Liam Neeson. 

Speaking of whom...

I hear he's in trouble again having been overheard saying that he could murder a Chinese!