The Mighty Celtic... - Page 46 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

18 hours ago, Chripper said:

I'm a neutral, so I can say this, Rangers and Celtic are both insanely paranoid about refs.

I do admit, though, Celtic fans may edge it a little bit. More than once I've called a Rangers fan after giving my honest opinion, I've also see a few other people being accused of Rangers, too. It's strange, seems like you have a choice not to criticize any half of the Old Firm (Lest be accused of supporting the other half) or you criticize both, simultaneously.

Ask Macy? I would, but he's always being absolutely vile towards me. No idea why as I don't even know who they hell he is. So yeah, when I get  tired of not being insulted for absolutely no reason I'll get in touch with him. :P

Macy is a Rangers fan? If you want to bestow the virtues of Rangers fans, don't cite him, as I think he's a little bit... mentally challenged. In all seriousness.

Again, as a complete neutral, if the officials were against Celtic then you wouldn't win every tournament going. If they were against you then the refs wouldn't make the odd "mistake", they'd make EVERY decision against you.

Why don't Rangers and Celtic just give it a rest. They're different cheeks of the same arse, the sooner they either leave Scottish football or just shut the fuck up, the better off all of us will be. Fact.

No offence against you personally. :)

No offence taken pal. I'm just one sided and stubborn when it comes to Celtic. ☺️

13 hours ago, Tartan_McCole said:

No really the same though, is it?

Why did you miss that open goal, Sinclair? I wasn't concentrating as I was tired seeing as it was the 90th minute.

Referee getting questioned would be able to say he didn't have a great view, wasn't 100% so couldn't give it, interpreted it differently from others, and so on. Getting the referee's side of events would be interesting.

100% agree with you about their status though.

Nah. I meant Salah a few weeks ago. Klopp didn't ask Salah why he missed an open goal, neither did the media. The Liverpool fans didn't accuse him of being an Everton agent.

Fair enough, I agree that it would be nice to hear from them.

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No offence taken pal. I'm just one sided and stubborn when it comes to Celtic. ☺️

I know. :)

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Morrelos, lafertty and defoe will score a couple of goals each kid. Sorry to be the bearer (pardon the hun) rangers stuffed last game. And will next time. Its our time now bhoyo.

Couple of goals each??  So your gonnae put 6 past us now. FFS, spring must have sprung, the nuts are already starting to fall out the tree. I like you RH, but take some advice pal. Lay aff the glue...