The Mighty Celtic... - Page 41 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

You would know better than anyone I suppose, Grassy McGrassface

Izzaguire

EDIT - I'm done

better to put you on ignore and not have to see your playground nonsense

Edited by vanderark14

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

If we go a goal up then having virtually a full stadium of them could well works against them. A few misplaced passes and there could be some serious bear on bear action in the stands. 

That would not surprise me one bit with that lot. I just hope our supporters inside the ground are safe. And I don't mean the roof falling in which is also possible in that shithole. 

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Really? You sure? You seem to have no problem continually posting on the "Mighty" thread the last couple of days. 

on reflection, its better you keep your thread, do you promise to stay in it when celtic are playing and to stay out of the weekend matches thread? 

Edited by vanderark14

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That would not surprise me one bit with that lot. I just hope our supporters inside the ground are safe. And I don't mean the roof falling in which is also possible in that shithole. 

they will be fine, the rest of us have had the same allocation at ibrox for years. The tims will get more hassle from the police since their numbers are down

Edited by vanderark14

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

they will be fine, the rest of us have had the same allocation at ibrox for years. The tims will get more hassle from the police since their numbers are down

Let's hope so. I see there has been a barrier installed at Ibroke to keep our supporters safe as we enter and exit the ground. Common sense for once. 

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Really? You sure? You seem to have no problem continually posting on the "Mighty" thread the last couple of days. 

I'd prefer to talk about all the teams in the one thread.

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Who are you? The fuckin forum Polis? I'll post whenever, and wherever I like pal. 🙂

Why start a Celtic thread apart from the 'Weekend Goes' thread then?

Edited by Scotty CTA

Just now, Scotty CTA said:

I'd prefer to talk about all the teams in the one thread.

Why start a Celtic thread apart for the 'Weekend Goes' thread then?

Well we all want different things Scotty, be it will never happen. You cannot please everyone. My Celtic thread is about Celtic, I support Celtic. I do post elsewhere on the board, read other topics, I follow more than you think. Fact is Celtic play every weekend and have European fixtures through the week, that's why most of.my posts are on MY Celtic thread. No harm whatsoever in that. 🙂

11 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

on reflection, its better you keep your thread, do you promise to stay in it when celtic are playing and to stay out of the weekend matches thread? 

Ok, I will respect your wish. Now, it's only fair, if you wish to visit or comment on MY Celtic thread, you must PM me and ask for permission to do so firstly. 🤣

Ok, I will respect your wish. Now, it's only fair, if you wish to visit or comment on MY Celtic thread, you must PM me and ask for permission to do so firstly. 🤣

I just wanted to understand why you felt the need for making the thread, it was always going to provoke a reaction from some people and I'm amazed you don't get that. 

Well we all want different things Scotty, be it will never happen. You cannot please everyone. My Celtic thread is about Celtic, I support Celtic. I do post elsewhere on the board, read other topics, I follow more than you think. Fact is Celtic play every weekend and have European fixtures through the week, that's why most of.my posts are on MY Celtic thread. No harm whatsoever in that. 🙂

There's already a game thread on the TAMB.

(There's also Kerrydale Street for those so inclined.)

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I follow more than you think.

Yet, you took offence to me pointing out that SEM's point was really Brendan's point.

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

I just wanted to understand why you felt the need for making the thread, it was always going to provoke a reaction from some people and I'm amazed you don't get that. 

I love Celtic. I love talking about Celtic. I get news about Celtic. I live in Ottawa, not always going to  believe everything I read on the internet. If I have a question  about something Celtic related, it's great that  I can ask the question on this thread  and get a real answer from other Tim's that know first hand. I also respect the MODS for allowing  me to have this Celtic thread. I also love Scotland and our National squad. I look on Tartan Specific all the time, I may not comment alot, but I read it everyday.  folk get annoyed about some comments made on this thread, dead simple, don't go on it. I very rarely Look at the Rangers thread, it does not interest me. Hope that atleast helps answer your question. 

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I love Celtic. I love talking about Celtic. I get news about Celtic. I live in Ottawa, not always going to  believe everything I read on the internet. If I have a question  about something Celtic related, it's great that  I can ask the question on this thread  and get a real answer from other Tim's that know first hand. I also respect the MODS for allowing  me to have this Celtic thread. I also love Scotland and our National squad. I look on Tartan Specific all the time, I may not comment alot, but I read it everyday.  folk get annoyed about some comments made on this thread, dead simple, don't go on it. I very rarely Look at the Rangers thread, it does not interest me. Hope that atleast helps answer your question. 

And yet you never knew it would provoke the reaction it did. All old firm related threads go this way on any neutral board. Especially when you have people who are abusive and can't handle their team losing at football or criticism of their club

Not that you'll take to but using a Celtic forum for Celtic info would be much better for getting your Celtic related questions answered. 

I use an Aberdeen forum for Aberdeen related news but I post on the tamb more nowadays because it's got better posters. 

Edited by vanderark14

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

And yet you never knew it would provoke the reaction it did. All old firm related threads go this way on any neutral board. Especially when you have people who are abusive and can't handle their team losing at football or criticism of their club

Not that you'll take to but using a Celtic forum for Celtic info would be much better for getting your Celtic related questions answered. 

I use an Aberdeen forum for Aberdeen related news but I post on the tamb more nowadays because it's got better posters. 

You’re giving Rammy a run for his money in keeping this thread going single handily 

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Fair play. Some good points. Ha! Now I know who you support. Thought you were a Don's supporter but was not certain. 

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Fair play. Some good points. Ha! Now I know who you support. Thought you were a Don's supporter but was not certain. 

Probably wasn't clear who I supported because I tend not to post with red tinted specs on. Have a good new year ramy. I'm off to loch ard tomorrow then balloch on Sunday for a night out with 8 huns and a sheep shagger