The Mighty Celtic... - Page 38 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

5 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Completely agree

Someone started an Aberdeen thread as a piss take of this thread and the rangers one. 

Agreed.

It's not out of the blue read back the posts from yesterday and beyond. 

You can't start moaning about abuse when your constantly posting nonsense and rubbing every Celtic victory in people's faces.

Vanderark. The uninvited party crasher. I don't even know who you support as your everywhere in everybody else's business with an opinion. Which is fine, it is as Scotty pointed out, a public forum.  Sorry pal. Happy New year. 🍺🍺

22 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Vanderark. The uninvited party crasher. I don't even know who you support as your everywhere in everybody else's business with an opinion. Which is fine, it is as Scotty pointed out, a public forum.  Sorry pal. Happy New year. 🍺🍺

Do You ever look at yourself and wonder if you're maybe the problem? 

I'd suggest you would feel a lot more at home on a Celtic  forum. A Scotland board is not for you.

17 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

One last point, if the mods feel the "Mighty Celtic" thread is disruptive to the TAMB, they can remove it, I have no issues whatsoever. I will just remember the special moments I shared with true Celtic supporters. 🤣🤣

Remove it cause Aberdeen fans on here  are hurting their seasons finished n they know it , the truth is they were coming into the game on a high n it was a kick in the baws, if they want to have a go at anybody they should direct it at McInnes his team gets pumped regularly by both Celtic and Rangers n he sets out his team the same way every time to sit back n take it up the arse every time. 

9 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

'This Weekend's Games' should be enough for everyone.

My thoughts exactly,  i want to read fans views on their teams weekend performance, including Celtic and Rangers, if its all on one thread it makes a better read, rather than this 'Mighty Pish' 

All fans commenting under one thread , is better IMO... 

I have tried a few times to move up 'this weekends thread' and will continue to do so. 

This is a TA Board for all TA not individual teams. 

The only 2 teams that can be considered Mighty this year are Killie and Livvy, who are both performing way above what has been expected, all others are doing roughly as expected, and are neither mighty or anything else.., the Celtic thread could be called The Doing as Expected Celtic.😉

If everyone ignores the Mighty Pish Threads then they will go away....... ( me included) this will be my one and only post.

C'mon lets get the weekend football thread back and leave the mighties alone. 

Please dont reply  to me on this thread, find me on the other This weekends thread cheers 👍

18 minutes ago, jcs said:

Remove it cause Aberdeen fans on here  are hurting their seasons finished n they know it , the truth is they were coming into the game on a high n it was a kick in the baws, if they want to have a go at anybody they should direct it at McInnes his team gets pumped regularly by both Celtic and Rangers n he sets out his team the same way every time to sit back n take it up the arse every time. 

Stupid post and full of lies. You made an arse of yourself yesterday, are you back for more of the same.

3 minutes ago, stocky said:

My thoughts exactly,  i want to read fans views on their teams weekend performance, including Celtic and Rangers, if its all on one thread it makes a better read, rather than this 'Mighty Pish' 

All fans commenting under one thread , is better IMO... 

I have tried a few times to move up 'this weekends thread' and will continue to do so. 

This is a TA Board for all TA not individual teams. 

The only 2 teams that can be considered Mighty this year are Killie and Livvy, who are both performing way above what has been expected, all others are doing roughly as expected, and are neither mighty or anything else.., the Celtic thread could be called The Doing as Expected Celtic.😉

If everyone ignores the Mighty Pish Threads then they will go away....... ( me included) this will be my one and only post.

C'mon lets get the weekend football thread back and leave the mighties alone. 

Please dont reply  to me on this thread, find me on the other This weekends thread cheers 👍

Excellent post. I completely agree 

1 minute ago, jcs said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Laugh away sad act, your the one who some how equated Celtics victory yesterday as your own. 

Can you spot the lies in your post? I guess not because like so many.on here your lack.of self awareness is embarrassing 

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Stupid post and full of lies. You made an arse of yourself yesterday, are you back for more of the same.

Excellent post. I completely agree 

You completely agree? Apart from the last sentence, which you decided to totally ignore?;)

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

😴😴😴😴😴

DD was right about you. You've clearly got no intention of engaging with people in an adult manner. Enjoy your thread, one day you will realise you're the problem not everyone else.

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Thank you for that DD. I however, will not change, especially for someone who threw the toys out the pram when you were pumped by Celtic again. I don't have time for this. It's a message board. If you don't like my comments, then don't read them. As far as abuse, your having a laugh. I called Shinnie a cheating, diving bastard, exactly what he is. You started with the name calling. Grow a set of balls, it's nothing personal against AFC supporters. You just spit the dummy. It's personal with you. You have never liked me, to be honest, I really could not care less, it's a fucking message board. Now excuse me DD, I have to go to work.

I assume you can’t see that if you tell someone to “get it right fucking up them” isn’t kinda abusive, then you’re genuinely thicker than I assumed. 

Which came from you, but you choose not to see that. 

2 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

To be fair, folk will then moan about that thread being cluttered up with utter nonsense. At least this keeps it contained.

Fair point TM, perhaps the best course is to leave the morons to their mighty thread, if only they'd stay there

Edited by vanderark14

37 minutes ago, jcs said:

Despite the gulf in finances,  Aberdeen's last 2 games at Celtic Park have been a 1-0 loss and a 1-0 win.

(The last 4 games have been 1 goal games.)

And McInnes has never lost to Stevie 'Rangers are a class above Aberdeen' Gerrard.

In fact,  in AFC's last 4 games v Sevco they're undefeated (with 2 wins and 2 draws).

3 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

So, no argument?

A request has already been made to delete the 2 threads in question.

No arguement here I think it’s hilarious is that why the threads been requested to be taken down because you can’t find an arguement?  😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by jcs

My argument...

8 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Despite the gulf in finances,  Aberdeen's last 2 games at Celtic Park have been a 1-0 loss and a 1-0 win.

(The last 4 games have been 1 goal games.)

And McInnes has never lost to Stevie 'Rangers are a class above Aberdeen' Gerrard.

In fact,  in AFC's last 4 games v Sevco they're undefeated (with 2 wins and 2 draws).

14 hours ago, TAMB1 said:

Can we all calm it a bit on this thread please. Far too much abuse flying about and it’s descended into nonsense. One user has been warned and next step will be to lock the thread completely. 

Cant argue with that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway... to no one in particular and in a completely unrelated way... I see dandyhunn has gone a bit quiet. :mellow:

It is very clear the thread did kick off immediately after the GIRFUY post, a post which was totally unmerited (see Scotty's immediate reaction to it) and clearly intended to goad (and it worked). 50 years old (Ramy) yet posting this 14 year old shite and then being all surprised and hurt when it blows up in his face, weird. That said one of his fiercest critics is most definitely carrying some baggage into the thread...

There is a lot going on here.

Keep it open for the soap opera and the lols.

Edited by thplinth

Ok scotty if you think aberdeen get acceptable results against the old  firm then fine but that’s not how I see it Celtic have been jaded this season or the league would be all but over n rangers are covering up many cracks with morellos and although he’s a cunt he knows where the goal is  . McInnes should be seeing this n going for it at home against them not sitting back hoping for a break. As for yesterday’s prime example   we started with no recognised striker  we had izaguirre on the left n lustig  on the right (both finished in my opinion) still McInnes chose that they sat back, Aberdeen  got 2 breaks yesterday agreed 1st was a stonewaller the 2nd well you being all god fearing will know in your heart if it was a penalty n still got nothing McInnes is a shitebag against the big 2 

2 minutes ago, jcs said:

Ok scotty if you think aberdeen get acceptable results against the old  firm then fine but that’s not how I see it Celtic have been jaded this season or the league would be all but over n rangers are covering up many cracks with morellos and although he’s a cunt he knows where the goal is  . McInnes should be seeing this n going for it at home against them not sitting back hoping for a break. As for yesterday’s prime example   we started with no recognised striker  we had izaguirre on the left n lustig  on the right (both finished in my opinion) still McInnes chose that they sat back, Aberdeen  got 2 breaks yesterday agreed 1st was a stonewaller the 2nd well you being all god fearing will know in your heart if it was a penalty n still got nothing McInnes is a shitebag against the big 2 

You had a £14 million CB, a £5 million winger, our best player of two seasons ago on your bench, one of our best players of the last two seasons up front and brought a £9 million striker off the bench to turn the game for you. 

But yeah, McInnes is shite for not romping the league this season... 🙄 

The fact you reference Celtic are "jaded" and missing players but seem completely unaware that Aberdeen were without our best player, our starting LB and a starting CB shows just how clueless you are. 

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You had a £14 million CB, a £5 million winger, our best player of two seasons ago on your bench, one of our best players of the last two seasons up front and brought a £9 million striker off the bench to turn the game for you. 

But yeah, McInnes is shite for not romping the league this season... 🙄 

The fact you reference Celtic are "jaded" and missing players but seem completely unaware that Aberdeen were without our best player, our starting LB and a starting CB shows just how clueless you are. 

I’d like to apologise I’m wrong your right enjoy yer mediocre pish shitebag football , me  I’d rather watch my team get beat whilst trying to win 

Edited by jcs

2 minutes ago, jcs said:

I’d like to apologise I’m wrong your right enjoy yer mediocre pish shitebag football , me  I’d rather watch my team get beat whilst trying to win 

Erm, Aberdeen did try to win. Mcinnes tried to play the counter attacking game because he knew Celtic would have most possession as they do in most matches.