The Mighty Celtic... - Page 35 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

25 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Ok, I’ll pm you to call you a retard 😂😂

I think you’ll find that you started with the name calling, so before you run to the teacher, keep that in mind. 

Also, it’s the Tartan Army Message Board, if you want a Celtic forum to spout your shite on, you’re clearly in the wrong place 👍🏽

Away and pound sand up yir arse. It's football related. Why don't you write the Mods a letter of complaint then. Or better yet, just don't read ma posts. I'll post whatever the fuck I want until I am told by upper management to cease. Who do you think you are anyway? Now leave this thread, it's for the Champions of Scotland. 

1 hour ago, PASTA Mick said:

We are missing a few players but Boyata is the biggest loss. We results without him at the start of the season were poor and they've gone downhill again since he's been injured.

Sinclair is a massive loss. He's gone from being one of the best players in the league to a very ineffective player. Hopefully Johnston gets a run and takes his chance.  Hayes and Morgan haven't done enough to keep Sinclair out the team, which is a worry. Morgan might benefit from a loan like Christie had.

It was a bad decision to go into the season with just two forwards. A lot has been put on French Eddy - too much for a player of his age. Losing Sparky has been a big blow to the team. 

I'm not too worried just yet but January should be interesting. A few players need to be shown the door and a few new faces are needed if we want to get past Valencia and win another treble. 

We genuinely need about 5 players that can come in and play in the first 11 if we've any chance of progressing in Europe and winning the treble. We're so thin on quality with the fringe players. No more projects.

The summer window was a complete fuck up. Imo we need 2 strikers, a RB, a LM and a CB at least.

37 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Away and pound sand up yir arse. It's football related. Why don't you write the Mods a letter of complaint then. Or better yet, just don't read ma posts. I'll post whatever the fuck I want until I am told by upper management to cease. Who do you think you are anyway? Now leave this thread, it's for the Champions of Scotland. 

Just like I’ll post whatever I want, wherever I want. 

How can you have this privilege, but I can’t?

That’s very discriminatory of you. 

16 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

We genuinely need about 5 players that can come in and play in the first 11 if we've any chance of progressing in Europe and winning the treble. We're so thin on quality with the fringe players. No more projects.

The summer window was a complete fuck up. Imo we need 2 strikers, a RB, a LM and a CB at least.

I'd agree with the 5 players we need.

The problem is finding players of the quality we need, that we can afford and are willing to play in Scotland. There is a reason we usually sign prospects or decent SPFL players.

Looking at players like Sinclair is our best bet - obvious qualities but career slightly off course. 

10 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

U blootered last nite? Stand on pal ☺

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Karamoke Dembele signs first pro contract with Celtic. Great stuff. Now hopefully the Bhoys can hopefully held the young man commit to Scotland as I believe Engerland want him. GTF...🙂

Question is will he fulfill? If he does I sincerely hope he plays for Scotland.