The Mighty Celtic... - Page 34 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

14 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

If Celtic lose the league to rangers they'll be the biggest laughing stock in Scottish football history, ok maybe 2nd biggest behind the oldco 

Not that I see the above happening, Celtic will get their act together 

I dunno how old you are VA but a lot of what I'm seeing this season reminds me of the huns failed bid for 10IAR. A lot of needless points shipped by a team trying to coast games in second gear and a constant stream of injuries.

Although it would be horrible to experience a defeat at Ibrox on the 29th just might help refocus some minds in the dressing and board rooms at Parkhead! 🤔

19 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

No I never said or meant that but I'm sure you already knew that. Not like you to get your vagina in twist at my posts is it? 

That's sarcasm by the way

Not only is the vagina joke like something straight out the 1970's, I'm not entirely convinced you know the meaning of sarcasm.

22 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Celtic are poorer with Brown in the team.  Cant believe he’s still charges around like a Ned at his age. Embarrassing. 

Aye, in games we're dominating procession and trying to actually play football then he's a waste of space. Him and Ntcham being in the same team is absolutely horrendous to watch at times. One of them needs dropped and McGregor dropped deeper.

Rodgers made an absolute mess of the team yesterday trying to be too clever.

6 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Aye, in games we're dominating procession and trying to actually play football then he's a waste of space. Him and Ntcham being in the same team is absolutely horrendous to watch at times. One of them needs dropped and McGregor dropped deeper.

Rodgers made an absolute mess of the team yesterday trying to be too clever.

Yeah, not for the first time there was a lot of indulgence in Rodgers selection, it's a worrying trend.

6 hours ago, slasher said:

I dunno how old you are VA but a lot of what I'm seeing this season reminds me of the huns failed bid for 10IAR. A lot of needless points shipped by a team trying to coast games in second gear and a constant stream of injuries.

Although it would be horrible to experience a defeat at Ibrox on the 29th just might help refocus some minds in the dressing and board rooms at Parkhead! 🤔

I think you make a good point, something needs to refocus the Celtic team, you have to lose to the huns one day, might as well be now so something gives celtic a rocket up their ass. 

I'll be honest, I'd much rather see Celtic win ten in a row or another team stop ten in a row. If it's rangers who stop Celtic, they'll be the worst winners in the world.

59 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I'll be honest, I'd much rather see Celtic win ten in a row or another team stop ten in a row. If it's rangers who stop Celtic, they'll be the worst winners in the world.

I don't know about being the worst winners in the world, but I can think of one or 2000 people, I will take great pleasure in telling them to "get it right fecking up them", and if that makes me a bad winner, then they ain't seen nothing yet.

13 minutes ago, Grumpyauldgit said:

I don't know about being the worst winners in the world, but I can think of one or 2000 people, I will take great pleasure in telling them to "get it right fecking up them", and if that makes me a bad winner, then they ain't seen nothing yet.

Crack on if that's your thing.

if the dons by some miracle won the league I'd be enjoying the win rather than rubbing it in others faces. 

2 hours ago, Grumpyauldgit said:

This place will melt down. Imagine vanderark , parkie etc who spend their lives on here slagging the gers!! Oh. I will be a great winner. And no mistake. Top of the league and some folk canny take it. Scotland Forever.

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Point proven, the response of a retard. 

That's ok pal. I know you don't like me. Don't care really. Retard is a strong word. I personally would not call another human being a retard. That's the difference between you and I. Enjoy your evening...

We are missing a few players but Boyata is the biggest loss. We results without him at the start of the season were poor and they've gone downhill again since he's been injured.

Sinclair is a massive loss. He's gone from being one of the best players in the league to a very ineffective player. Hopefully Johnston gets a run and takes his chance.  Hayes and Morgan haven't done enough to keep Sinclair out the team, which is a worry. Morgan might benefit from a loan like Christie had.

It was a bad decision to go into the season with just two forwards. A lot has been put on French Eddy - too much for a player of his age. Losing Sparky has been a big blow to the team. 

I'm not too worried just yet but January should be interesting. A few players need to be shown the door and a few new faces are needed if we want to get past Valencia and win another treble. 

1 minute ago, PASTA Mick said:

We are missing a few players but Boyata is the biggest loss. We results without him at the start of the season were poor and they've gone downhill again since he's been injured.

Sinclair is a massive loss. He's gone from being one of the best players in the league to a very ineffective player. Hopefully Johnston gets a run and takes his chance.  Hayes and Morgan haven't done enough to keep Sinclair out the team, which is a worry. Morgan might benefit from a loan like Christie had.

It was a bad decision to go into the season with just two forwards. A lot has been put on French Eddy - too much for a player of his age. Losing Sparky has been a big blow to the team. 

I'm not too worried just yet but January should be interesting. A few players need to be shown the door and a few new faces are needed if we want to get past Valencia and win another treble. 

Great post. FE will get burned out. 

34 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

One other thing DD. If you want to insult me and call me names, please message me. This forum is about Glasgow Celtic. It belongs to me. I started it. Thank you..

Ok, I’ll pm you to call you a retard 😂😂

I think you’ll find that you started with the name calling, so before you run to the teacher, keep that in mind. 

Also, it’s the Tartan Army Message Board, if you want a Celtic forum to spout your shite on, you’re clearly in the wrong place 👍🏽