The Mighty Celtic... - Page 24 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

8 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Be very surprised if Aberdeen got anything at Ibrox to be honest.

I'm not so sure.  Typically this season when we get a bit of momentum and positivity there seems to be a shite performance just round the corner.  Arfield will be a big miss too as he's been in cracking form recently.  Interestingly, Morelos going for an SPFL record of scoring 8 games on the spin.

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I'm not so sure.  Typically this season when we get a bit of momentum and positivity there seems to be a shite performance just round the corner.  Arfield will be a big miss too as he's been in cracking form recently.  Interestingly, Morelos going for an SPFL record of scoring 8 games on the spin.

I thought it was going to be Scott Brown’s record for “not getting booked even though he should’ve been” games on the spin.

😛

Did Rangers not appeal Arfields red card for the banter?

Aberdeen will shit the bed, Tavernier will score a penalty and Morellos will continue to make Kyle Lafferty look like the good cop of the Rangers attack.

3 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

@sbcmfc I'm getting dropped in Whifflet off a guy from work tonight. Is there a train that goes to Airbles from there?

Expecting our usual hard game at Fir Park tonight. BR said the players weren't allowed out to celebrate on  Sunday night so hopefully they stuck to it 

There is one an hour I think, roughly half pasT the hour IIRC.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

7 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

@sbcmfc I'm getting dropped in Whifflet off a guy from work tonight. Is there a train that goes to Airbles from there?

Expecting our usual hard game at Fir Park tonight. BR said the players weren't allowed out to celebrate on  Sunday night so hopefully they stuck to it 

4 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

There is one an hour I think, roughly half pasT the hour IIRC.

Sounds about right from SH.

Think every 1/2 hour to Motherwell and every other one goes to Airbles, but not used those trains since I was at college in Hamilton.

It’s not much further walking from Motherwell, and you get the joy of walking down Brandon Parade.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Sounds about right from SH.

Think every 1/2 hour to Motherwell and every other one goes to Airbles, but not used those trains since I was at college in Hamilton.

It’s not much further walking from Motherwell, and you get the joy of walking down Brandon Parade.

Cheers

I'll be in Club 100 before the game with a few Motherwell fans I know from Scotland games. If you're in there then come up and say hello so I can prove I'm not Ron either :lol:

Just now, Scotland Ever More said:

Cheers

I'll be in Club 100 before the game with a few Motherwell fans I know from Scotland games. If you're in there then come up and say hello so I can prove I'm not Ron either :lol:

Will you be blurted on Glenlivet?

I’ve to round up my farm animals before the game, so be arriving at last minute.

49 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

You could be right, and you'll certainly know better than me! If Rangers score first (and don't get some cunt sent off!) then it should be easy street, despite you guys conceding late goals in the last two meetings.

20 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Harrumph.

1 minute ago, Barney Rubble said:

Welcome back - thought you had maybe topped yourself after Motherwell's equaliser the other night.

Not a chance mate. I am at an out of town hockey tournament  with my younger son. Been busy. In saying that, we will win today. We will win the league.  I am not worried at all. 4-0 th the Boys today. Thank u for the welcome back BR. 👍