The Mighty Celtic... - Page 23 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

There is not unfortunately for all of you. I would be sorely missed by the board as I am a legend, though an annoying cunt at times, so looks like you lot are stuck with me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You wouldn't be missed, like your blue sister who had a break from the board, nobody would notice. 

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

You wouldn't be missed, like your blue sister who had a break from the board, nobody would notice. 

Slanderbark. Coming from you is no surprise. You have never liked me, nor do I care about your opinion. I do however believe I would be missed. In saying that, I must get back to celebrating another trophy. Sorry to be rude, I hope you understand. Enjoy your evening. BR 1314...

37 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Slanderbark. Coming from you is no surprise. You have never liked me, nor do I care about your opinion. I do however believe I would be missed. In saying that, I must get back to celebrating another trophy. Sorry to be rude, I hope you understand. Enjoy your evening. BR 1314...

Never liked you? That's not true, I just think your a lunatic with a bizarrely high opinion of himself.

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Never liked you? That's not true, I just think your a lunatic with a bizarrely high opinion of himself.

Fair enough. Lunatic? No. Maybe a wee bit excited at times. High Opinion?. Yes, definitely. I love myself. Why not? I'm Scottish. 🙂. Greateat race of people on God's green earth. I will gladly buy you a pint if we ever meet pal. That's the thing mate. Never judge a book by its cover. I'm a helluva fella. Love Scotland, love Celtic, and love life. 🙂

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Fair enough. Lunatic? No. Maybe a wee bit excited at times. High Opinion?. Yes, definitely. I love myself. Why not? I'm Scottish. 🙂. Greateat race of people on God's green earth. I will gladly buy you a pint if we ever meet pal. That's the thing mate. Never judge a book by its cover. I'm a helluva fella. Love Scotland, love Celtic, and love life. 🙂

Enjoy your night big man. I still think your bat shit crazy, that might not be a bad thing. I'm not judging you, I just don't think you'd be missed because none of us would. 

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Enjoy your night big man. I still think your bat shit crazy, that might not be a bad thing. I'm not judging you, I just don't think you'd be missed because none of us would. 

No bother mate.. All good. Well aye, I might have a few screws loose, I'll give you that, but I am a good man. Just a proud Scotsman living abroad. Alba Gu Brath..

57 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I’d miss ye ya big Canadian ride ye. 

12 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I’d miss ye ya big Canadian ride ye. 

Have you been on the sauce all day, what the fuck were you.doing sticking up for a sent off hun? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Have you been on the sauce all day, what the fuck were you.doing sticking up for a sent off hun? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stone cold sober the day. I felt absolutely mauchit typing it out though and I’ll not allow myself to be swayed by the dark side again. 😄

11 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Stone cold sober the day. I felt absolutely mauchit typing it out though and I’ll not allow myself to be swayed by the dark side again. 😄

Glad to hear it 🤣🤣🤣

48 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

You weren't missed when you got banned for being an arse then blamed other people for grassing on you. 

You've used that line before, Hamish. 

I didn't blame anyone, I just laughed at grown men being so offended that they asked for a stranger to be banned from a forum. If you're like that online then I can only imagine what you're like in real life, ya mad curtain twitching weirdo.

14 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

You've used that line before, Hamish. 

I didn't blame anyone, I just laughed at grown men being so offended that they asked for a stranger to be banned from a forum. If you're like that online then I can only imagine what you're like in real life, ya mad curtain twitching weirdo.

If I'm like what? You're post doesn't make sense, are you insinuating that I was one of the people who asked for you to be banned or reported you? 

You did blame others, look back at the post you made if you need clarification.

11 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

If I'm like what? You're post doesn't make sense, are you insinuating that I was one of the people who asked for you to be banned or reported you? 

You did blame others, look back at the post you made if you need clarification.

"You're post doesn't make sense"

Sensational