The Mighty Celtic... - Page 22 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

10 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

I'd have taken this when the draw was made. 

Still a lot to do but fancy us against most teams at home and our form is much better than than it was when we lost the two matches. 

One slight moan was not putting the game to bed earlier. Rogic in particular found himself in a few gear positions that he'd normally burst the net with.

Hopefully Sinclair can use his goal to push on and recapture his first season form (although I said that after his winner v Aberdeen and still waiting for it). Tremendous ball in from Forrest.

Not bad for someone who can't cross the ball....

Yae know, I just love Brendan Rodgers. Craig Gordon is Celtics number 1 keeper. He is however giving Scott Bain the gloves against the sheep on Sunday. Wants him to get experience in a Cup Final match. That is a class move, and it also shows Bain that Rodgers has faith in him. Apparently Craig Gordon has no issue whatsoever with Bain getting his chance. Good for Scotland also that Bain gets this match. 

Great match. Well done both sides. Another trophy for the mighty Glasgow Celtic.  Think I am going to go on a full day session. Mrs Ramy is well aware of the procedure. Ramy drinks, Ramy sings, Ramy dissnae eat, Ramy gets buckled, Ramy gets in taxi, Mrs Ramy tells Ramy to shut it and go Tae bed. Ramy happy Bhoy. Noo. LETS GET PYSHED. Hail fuckin Hail.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Great match. Well done both sides. Another trophy for the mighty Glasgow Celtic.  Think I am going to go on a full day session. Mrs Ramy is well aware of the procedure. Ramy drinks, Ramy sings, Ramy dissnae eat, Ramy gets buckled, Ramy gets in taxi, Mrs Ramy tells Ramy to shut it and go Tae bed. Ramy happy Bhoy. Noo. LETS GET PYSHED. Hail fuckin Hail.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Have a look at the league table tomorrow morning.  That will sober you up bhoyo.  But in the meantime ............. enjoy !!

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Naw  ahm no. This is ma thread. I signed a one year contract. 🤣🤣🤣

Congratulations Ramy, though this could be a long 8 months for the rest of us 🙄 🙂

Is there a get-out if you fail to win the treble ? 

10 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Congratulations Ramy, though this could be a long 8 months for the rest of us 🙄 🙂

Is there a get-out if you fail to win the treble ? 

There is not unfortunately for all of you. I would be sorely missed by the board as I am a legend, though an annoying cunt at times, so looks like you lot are stuck with me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

There is not unfortunately for all of you. I would be sorely missed by the board as I am a legend, though an annoying cunt at times, so looks like you lot are stuck with me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

😂 

Hell fooking Hell. 

Enjoy your night 👍