The Mighty Celtic... - Page 21 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

On 11/11/2018 at 10:10 PM, PASTA Mick said:

Yep. Contract up at the end of the season. I'm sure he will move to Hibs in January.

His career has been very bizarre. 

He must have made some good money from barley kicking a ball though,

I think someone said he is still paying money to the guy he ran over, dont know how true that is?

On 11/11/2018 at 10:10 PM, PASTA Mick said:

Yep. Contract up at the end of the season. I'm sure he will move to Hibs in January.

His career has been very bizarre. 

It's almost like he's not actually very good. 

Amazing the amount of folk fooled by a few look-away passes. :lol: 

22 hours ago, Kirk said:

He must have made some good money from barley kicking a ball though,

I think someone said he is still paying money to the guy he ran over, dont know how true that is?

He's bought quite a few house in Penillee/Pollok.

So has Barry Douglas so they at least are spending their money wisely.

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

It's almost like he's not actually very good. 

Amazing the amount of folk fooled by a few look-away passes. :lol: 

He's got something.  He did well for Hibs last year.  I think he'd get a game for any other side in Scotland or at least be close to the starting XI. 

14 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

He's got something.  He did well for Hibs last year.  I think he'd get a game for any other side in Scotland or at least be close to the starting XI. 

He would and he's a decent player. I'm just surprised that so many people think he's any better than decent. 

4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

He's bought quite a few house in Penillee/Pollok.

So has Barry Douglas so they at least are spending their money wisely.

Fair doos, better than all of it up his nostrils

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So John Guidetti wants to come back to Celtic does he. Well sorry pal, you left thinking you were bigger than the club. So it is a no for me. If he did, he better have one hell of a big apology. HFH

He always looked decent for Celta Vigo and was part of a relatively good team there.

You could do a lot worse.

On 11/16/2018 at 3:06 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So John Guidetti wants to come back to Celtic does he. Well sorry pal, you left thinking you were bigger than the club. So it is a no for me. If he did, he better have one hell of a big apology. HFH

What are you wanting him to apologise for, wanting to earn a bigger wage playing in a superior league? 🤣

Regardless, he's a lazy, useless bastard who misses too many sitters and has a look of hun about his appearance, so it's a no from me anyway.

On 11/16/2018 at 3:31 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

True. Just don't like the way he walked out. Saying he was far to good for Scottish football. People do change though..

1 hour ago, Tartan_McCole said:

He's talented enough; it's a pity he's a lazy, big headed fandan.

56 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

What are you wanting him to apologise for, wanting to earn a bigger wage playing in a superior league? 🤣

Regardless, he's a lazy, useless bastard who misses too many sitters and has a look of hun about his appearance, so it's a no from me anyway.

Hadn’t been aware of his Billy big baws attitude and hadn’t noticed he looked like a hun.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

The Swedes are a handsome bunch so that sounds about right.