The Mighty Celtic... - Page 20 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

54 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Him and Sutton are always at each other as Savage is always saying how shite Celtic are.

Savage also has digs at Sutton about Scottish football because Sutton sticks up for our game. Sutton is a plank but he is a big supporter of scottish football

22 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Savage seems to have a hard on for Gerrard/Rangers and was saying Celtic were pathetic in Europe.

To be fair, Sutton as much as a tit he is, usually owns him as Savage is thick as fuck.

I'd like tae kick that Welsh cunt right in the baws. Arrogant uneducated twat. Sorry for the language. I just hate that bastard..😁

2 hours ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Ntcham signing an extension on his contract:)

Aye that came as a surprise. Won't make him stay any longer but will mean a bigger fee when he does leave.

He'll need to get in the team first though to show any potential buyer what he can do. Don't think that's a formality at the moment.

7 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Aye that came as a surprise. Won't make him stay any longer but will mean a bigger fee when he does leave.

He'll need to get in the team first though to show any potential buyer what he can do. Don't think that's a formality at the moment.

You're not wrong. Didn't think I'd be saying that Ntcham and Brown would have to earn their places back. Great position to be in.

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Nah i had a quiet one two years ago pal. So we are thinking about other folk i think. Last as was spent in galashiels. Previous year was in fifey o. And on both occasions i took the love of my life. Ma dug ☺

Aye, I definetely didnt buy an iron from you in Lithuania 🙂

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Top of the League.😁😁. Credit to Livingston. They played well. HH

They did. And probably not as bad a result as we'd have thought when the fixtures were printed, especially after  a tough  midweek game. Still disappointing though. I never felt at any time during the game that we were going to break them down.

Scott Bain made a couple of decent saves too so not like it was all one way traffic. 

6 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

They did. And probably not as bad a result as we'd have thought when the fixtures were printed, especially after  a tough  midweek game. Still disappointing though. I never felt at any time during the game that we were going to break them down.

Scott Bain made a couple of decent saves too so not like it was all one way traffic. 

The bench is looking a bit weak at the moment. There wasn't anyone that you'd think could come on and change things. 

Surely Scott Allan is worth a place on the bench whilst we have so many midfielders out injured. 

Edited by PASTA Mick

Liepzig beat Bayer Leverkusen 3-0 today. They are no mugs. Just shows that Celtic are capable. Still think we are fucked in Europa. Red Bull will not do us any favours. Just a shame we started slowly, as I think we could have qualified. I am no giving up, I still believe we can win the next 2 matches, just don't think we will get any help. We shall wait and see. HFH

8 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Liepzig beat Bayer Leverkusen 3-0 today. They are no mugs. Just shows that Celtic are capable. Still think we are fucked in Europa. Red Bull will not do us any favours. Just a shame we started slowly, as I think we could have qualified. I am no giving up, I still believe we can win the next 2 matches, just don't think we will get any help. We shall wait and see. HFH

Liepzig are no livingston ☺