The Mighty Celtic... - Page 19 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

6 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Beat it you!! Enjoy the match big yin. I wont let people like that destroy scotland fans and a gold old bit of a laugh. But if someone threatend u on here i am sure u would act differently. Scotland forever.

Whit? Nae cnut would threaten me. I'm a big "Canadian" nutter. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thoughts on last night.

Celtic deserved it.

Thought Christie looked good and if Rodgers has any sense Brown won’t get back in the team.

The disco lights 😂 

Big Ramy getting taken home byThe Mounties to  blutred  to walk (wearing his Celtic Top)

Special mention to Rolling Jakey and Ormond for gate crashing Big Ramys thread to arrange a fight.......................in Albania 😂

8 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Thoughts on last night.

Celtic deserved it.

Thought Christie looked good and if Rodgers has any sense Brown won’t get back in the team.

The disco lights 😂 

Big Ramy getting taken home byThe Mounties to  blutred  to walk (wearing his Celtic Top)

Special mention to Rolling Jakey and Ormond for gate crashing Big Ramys thread to arrange a fight.......................in Albania 😂

Good one!! Well done cellic bhoys.

12 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I dont know what u are even talking about son.  I dont give a flying about u. But accusing me of being on fb and neds etc is beyond banter. Parkie and vander etc have gòod banter on here. U are just a nasty little guy. Look forward to your face coming up to me in albania. I pmd u a few months back to tell u who i am. Scotty and tyder know who i am. U continue to think i am someone else because of your own bigotry. Looking forward to albania now.

😂 dont be dragging me into yer wee handbag drama. 

If you are who you think I think you are,  which famous scottish landmark did you go to Xmas Eve 2016 , and who did you take ?

11 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

The worry now is that the red bull teams work together to make sure they both go through.

We are capable of beating Rosenborg and getting something from our last home match against RBS. 

It's a minor concern nothing more, but if we do go out it will be as a result of two pitiful performances away to the Red Bull lads as opposed collusion between them.

3 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Thoughts on last night.

Celtic deserved it.

The disco lights 😂 

Special mention to Jim Beem for making up pish as that’s certainly not what I see reading the above posts again. 🤔😊

4 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Thoughts on last night.

Celtic deserved it.

The disco lights 😂 

Absolute belter of a post. "Albania". 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Naw mate. At work. Sore Heid this morning. Wife has no pity for me. 🤣🤣

Snawing here pal. You’re an hour ahead of me I think. I’ve got one more day today at work then a lazy weekend before flying to Europe on Monday to get blutred.

27 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Snawing here pal. You’re an hour ahead of me I think. I’ve got one more day today at work then a lazy weekend before flying to Europe on Monday to get blutred.

Lucky Bassa. Europe for a sesh.😎. Aye, the snow is on the way here. I'm on-call for work this weekend hence why I got blutred yesterday after the big Celtic run. 😁

4 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

😂 dont be dragging me into yer wee handbag drama. 

If you are who you think I think you are,  which famous scottish landmark did you go to Xmas Eve 2016 , and who did you take ?

Nah i had a quiet one two years ago pal. So we are thinking about other folk i think. Last as was spent in galashiels. Previous year was in fifey o. And on both occasions i took the love of my life. Ma dug ☺