The Mighty Celtic... - Page 14 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

On 11/1/2018 at 7:00 PM, TDYER63 said:

Me too. I wonder if its an improvisation game.

Make up an alternative story that takes place inbetween ‘5 -0 Happy with that ‘ and ‘Cant beat a square go on offer over the internet ‘ 

Winner receives a night out with   Ramy. 

I guess that Kumnio went 'who the fuck are you calling diet huns ya fucking arsehole ?' and Ramy went 'blah blah COYBIG drink blah shamrock green brigade, with a sheleighly in me hand, ay ? Cunt.' 

Kumnio says for Ramy to come and say that to his face and Ramy goes aye ok. Kumnio goes 'Oooooh scared' and Ramy goes ' Aye ye should be ya hun fuck'.

Or something. Just a guess.

54 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I guess that Kumnio went 'who the fuck are you calling diet huns ya fucking arsehole ?' and Ramy went 'blah blah COYBIG drink blah shamrock green brigade, with a sheleighly in me hand, ay ? Cunt.' 

Kumnio says for Ramy to come and say that to his face and Ramy goes aye ok. Kumnio goes 'Oooooh scared' and Ramy goes ' Aye ye should be ya hun fuck'.

Or something. Just a guess.

8/10. There was some stuff about sharks and Michael Phelps also.

Edited by Eisegerwind

2 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

I was flipping between that and 'Glenn Hoddle', I'm not even Ill (well not physically), I need to take a long hard look at myself.

I’m gonna be physically ill soon. I think I’m turning into bigramy. Most of a bottle of Bombay is down my hatch, have to hit her pink gin soon and I’m being picked up for golf in 6 hours. 

At leats it’s only a fun game tomorrow......today even. 

3-1 and Rogic fgs today. 

Hopefully another huge crowd and atmosphere like the Hibs match. Another win will do the confidence the world of good ahead of the Leipzig game on Thursday, which I (probably naively) think is a winnable one.

Edited by Scotland Ever More

38 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I’m gonna be physically ill soon. I think I’m turning into bigramy. Most of a bottle of Bombay is down my hatch, have to hit her pink gin soon and I’m being picked up for golf in 6 hours. 

At leats it’s only a fun game tomorrow......today even. 

Well that’s a new term for a woman’s foo foo for me. 😂

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

3-1 and Rogic fgs today. 

Hopefully another huge crowd and atmosphere like the Hibs match. Another win will do the confidence the world of good ahead of the Leipzig game on Thursday, which I (probably naively) think is a winnable one.

👍👍

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just finished watching "Faithfull through and through". Tommy Burns. Legend. YNWA...

Don't think I've ever seen that one.

I'm falling behind in the Celtic da league table. Missed the trip to Dens on Wednesday for my kids Halloween party too. Next thing you know I'll be forgetting to wear the bumbles to bed😄

Few pints in the squirrel then launch a flare at Craig Levein this afternoon and I'll be back in business though. HH

18 minutes ago, 1ANDYP said:

The squirrel. I forgot all about that pub. Must be about 20 years since I was in there. Good to hear it's still open. Too many pubs shutting down these days.

Aye still going and was done up recently. The toilets probably look exactly like you last saw them though. Guy who owns it owns the London road tavern now too (although it's now called the Real McCoy).

The Emerald Isle shut down a few months ago and the Pheonix is now a hipster pub. Think that's how the whole place is going to go in ten years or so, Merchant city east. Will be a sad day when all the Celtic pubs are gone, even though most of them are shiteholes that only open on matchday. They're our shiteholes at least.

Still plenty to choose from in the town centre though 

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just finished watching "Faithfull through and through". Tommy Burns. Legend. YNWA...

A  true legend pal. He was a good player as well as being the head of the catholiic church in scotland (ref. Only an excuse). But aye a great person. Anyway back to league business today. Going to the livi game game which sums up my exciting weekend. I have just found my glenlivet so stand on.

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Aye still going and was done up recently. The toilets probably look exactly like you last saw them though. Guy who owns it owns the London road tavern now too (although it's now called the Real McCoy).

The Emerald Isle shut down a few months ago and the Pheonix is now a hipster pub. Think that's how the whole place is going to go in ten years or so, Merchant city east. Will be a sad day when all the Celtic pubs are gone, even though most of them are shiteholes that only open on matchday. They're our shiteholes at least.

Still plenty to choose from in the town centre though 

Where was the Phoenix again. I'm no Celtic fan but used to go with my mates round all they pubs back in the day.