The Mighty Celtic... - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

44 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I see all the talk about Sevco at the moment. Dinnae forget about the Champions. No skeletons in our closet. HH.😁😁😁😁😁😁

😬

i think some of celtic’s dirty laundry is being aired in court this week.

19 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Not really Celtic's but a creep that used to work with us.

Carry on with your nonce jokes though, I'm sure it will impress all the hun mates you have.

No offence mate, but if had been Rangers being accused you lot would have been all over it, and you know it. 

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Rangers do have a history of nonces working for them as well.

I haven't mentioned it once.

Exactly. Something I have not mentioned once myself. Point scoring over children is as low as it gets. 

42 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Exactly. Something I have not mentioned once myself. Point scoring over children is as low as it gets. 

Yip.

The Huns act like they care about the victims. They really don't. 

They're glad children were abused so they have something to sing at Celtic fans. Think about that for a second. Absolute vermin

2 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Not really Celtic's but a creep that used to work with us.

Carry on with your nonce jokes though, I'm sure it will impress all the hun mates you have.

Wasn’t an attempt at humour from me, was a response to a weird comment from Ramy.

18 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Agreed.

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I see Morgan and Christie starting tonight. Good for the young lads but an awfully big task ahead of them tonight. COYBIG...

Ye's have nae cance.  The odds are bigger than yer mooth!  Good luck big yhin.  We will stick to the football banter in our threads and let the others talk about peados, scumbags etc.  Stick with good natured banter.  Enjoy the game

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I see Morgan and Christie starting tonight. Good for the young lads but an awfully big task ahead of them tonight. COYBIG...

Our injury list didn't give us much choice with the starting 11 tonight. Especially with an even bigger game coming up in Sunday.

On another note Ryan Christie is 23. Not sure he can really be described as a young lad any more. It's time he stepped up if he wants to become a regular starter 

19 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Our injury list didn't give us much choice with the starting 11 tonight. Especially with an even bigger game coming up in Sunday.

On another note Ryan Christie is 23. Not sure he can really be described as a young lad any more. It's time he stepped up if he wants to become a regular starter 

Agreed.  Cheers mate. 😊

29 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Do you work for the Daily Record by chance? 

Nope. That's a newspaper I despise.

It's just clear Rodgers wants out of Celtic. His heart isn't in it anymore. If he gets offered the chance to manage Newcastle, Southampton or West Ham soon, he will take it.

Celtic would probably be glad to get his large background staff off the wage bill too.

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Nope. That's a newspaper I despise.

It's just clear Rodgers wants out of Celtic. His heart isn't in it anymore. If he gets offered the chance to manage Newcastle, Southampton or West Ham soon, he will take it.

Celtic would probably be glad to get his large background staff off the wage bill too.

Respect your opinion mate, but I don't think BR will go. All the best.