The Mighty Celtic... - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

Hiya. One happy fuckin Tim. We are Mighty alright. Think I may go and sing some Celtic songs today in the pub. Wife gave me a free pass. No drinking and driving, my 2 Bhoys are out with Mum spending my money. Lol. They know Daddy is happy, both my Bhoys have  their Celtic tops on today. Wife Shakin her hied  🤣🤣🤣Good day ahead. 

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Hiya. One happy fuckin Tim. We are Mighty alright. Think I may go and sing some Celtic songs today in the pub. Wife gave me a free pass. No drinking and driving, my 2 Bhoys are out with Mum spending my money. Lol. They know Daddy is happy, both my Bhoys have  their Celtic tops on today. Wife Shakin her hied  🤣🤣🤣Good day ahead. 

I might join you in getting blutred big ain.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Good luck big stuff.  Mind and get blootered 🍸 

Yassssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Up The Celts. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Up The Celts. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

It's a fucking rocket they need up them. More than half the team underperforming regularly these days.

• 3 weeks later...