The Mighty Celtic... - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Agree mate.  It was an assault.  Try doing that in the street.  I was tongue in cheeck (as usual) about Morelos last week.  I would love to have seen Brown against Souness, Greig, Tam Forsyth et al.  You will Never Walk Alone?  He tried that against these boys he would Never Walk Again.

Christ almighty, I agree with rolling hills :lol:

46 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I tweeted much along those lines to them earlier this evening, I expect to be blocked tomorrow. 

Hope you ended with #AllForAroura. 

5 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Anyone who seriously thinks Browns was a red needs to pack in watching the game and lay off the booze.

And seek some help.

Poor bait. 

5 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Disgraceful. They are corrupt to the fucking core. I said it last week and I’ll say it again, someone gets off with an assault like that and Logan gets a ban for handbags. 

Clubs need to start demanding answers from these crooks. 

Whit? Difference between Logan and Broony is Broony has baws!! Logan is a fanny. End of!!  COYBIG HFH

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whit? Difference between Logan and Broony is Broony has baws!! Logan is a fanny. End of!!  COYBIG HFH

Aye, big hard man, throwing sly elbows about rather than square up to the man, sign of a pussy, rather than someone with balls.

The comment just about shows you up to be the balloon that you are, complete denial of anything Celtic. 

Most other people will admit if their player was in the wrong, but not clowns like yourself. 

Complete and utter denial, morons. 

29 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Aye, big hard man, throwing sly elbows about rather than square up to the man, sign of a pussy, rather than someone with balls.

The comment just about shows you up to be the balloon that you are, complete denial of anything Celtic. 

Most other people will admit if their player was in the wrong, but not clowns like yourself. 

Complete and utter denial, morons. 

I aagree with Dandydunn 👩‍❤️‍👩

Morelos, Naismith and Brown should all be on the wrong end of bans. Anyone with an IQ above that of a dung beetle, and any sort of ability to be objective, can see that. The SFA have dug themselves into a hole here through mixture of cowardice and incompetence.

6 minutes ago, Pool Q said:

Morelos, Naismith and Brown should all be on the wrong end of bans. Anyone with an IQ above that of a dung beetle, and any sort of ability to be objective, can see that. The SFA have dug themselves into a hole here through mixture of cowardice and incompetence.

Agree mate.  Morelos and Naismith werent cynical.  Browns was.  But by letter of law all 3 should have reds.

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Where are ye Big Yin?  Squeeky bum time pal.  The Gers are coming for ye!!  Remeber drink is the answer!!! 

Ahm huvin a few magners and drowning ma sorrows. Noo gtf and leave me greet in peace wull yae ya nosey hun bastirt.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just relaxing with a wee pint..Wife gone tae bed. Still annoyed at the result today. Then I read about Logan and McCrombbie or whatever the fuck his name is..No wonder I am the way I am. I'm Scottish, but I love Celtic, love Celtic to the core. So what I am saying is I do not give a flying fuck what anyone thinks of me on this MB. I'm a Celtic man, through and through. I'm will always support our National Team,. Do not care who plays, just as long as they wear that Scotland jersey with pride. As far as the rest of the clubs in Scotland are concerned, yees can all take a big bite of ma baws.what I have known for years has come out today. No surpprsie.  I'm a great lad, fuckin class by the way. But going forward I will defend my Celtic. I will have a pint and a sing song with anyone of yees at a Scotland match. bTW, I am some singer, no just a fantastic Bagpiper. Just saying like. Alba Gu Brath and Celtic Forever.  Rant over. Noo weres ma cider. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just relaxing with a wee pint..Wife gone tae bed. Still annoyed at the result today. Then I read about Logan and McCrombbie or whatever the fuck his name is..No wonder I am the way I am. I'm Scottish, but I love Celtic, love Celtic to the core. So what I am saying is I do not give a flying fuck what anyone thinks of me on this MB. I'm a Celtic man, through and through. I'm will always support our National Team,. Do not care who plays, just as long as they wear that Scotland jersey with pride. As far as the rest of the clubs in Scotland are concerned, yees can all take a big bite of ma baws.what I have known for years has come out today. No surpprsie.  I'm a great lad, fuckin class by the way. But going forward I will defend my Celtic. I will have a pint and a sing song with anyone of yees at a Scotland match. bTW, I am some singer, no just a fantastic Bagpiper. Just saying like. Alba Gu Brath and Celtic Forever.  Rant over. Noo weres ma cider. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You haver some amount of pish min

10 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

😂  Holy fuck ! 

13 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I love you Ramy.

You would think Scott Brown was the only player who put himself about a football field. Some people on here think he's the devil in a hooped shirt. If referees or the SFA don't punish him it's not his fault. I was always delighted to see him playing for Scotland, we were a better team with him playing. Not saying he is an angel but the grief he gets on here is way over the top. Most clubs in Scotland would of loved to have him in their team. 

1 hour ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

You would think Scott Brown was the only player who put himself about a football field. Some people on here think he's the devil in a hooped shirt. If referees or the SFA don't punish him it's not his fault. I was always delighted to see him playing for Scotland, we were a better team with him playing. Not saying he is an angel but the grief he gets on here is way over the top. Most clubs in Scotland would of loved to have him in their team. 

He’s a wank who walked out on his country twice.