The Mighty Celtic... - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

4 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Fantastic stuff. This Celtic team just keeping pushing the bar against worthy opponents.

What a ridiculous statement. We can only play who is on the other side of the park. Is it Celtics fault we played Livingstone? Should Celtic just lay down? We run our club honestly and efficiently. If other clubs in Scotland cannot compete to our level that is unfortunate. I wish Celtic had more of a challenge. The whole of Scottish football would benefit from it. It's just the reality we live in. 

42 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What a ridiculous statement. We can only play who is on the other side of the park. Is it Celtics fault we played Livingstone? Should Celtic just lay down? We run our club honestly and efficiently. If other clubs in Scotland cannot compete to our level that is unfortunate. I wish Celtic had more of a challenge. The whole of Scottish football would benefit from it. It's just the reality we live in. 

Maybe stop buying the oppositions players and not playing them?

13 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Nobody actually does that

Must have dreamt the moaning like absolute bitches when Barca won 7-0; wasn't fair - they pay players x buy players for y - how can we compete.  

All forgotten though when back to pumping diddy teams in the SPL.  Then moaned like absolute bitches when folk pointed out the total lack of self awareness.        

44 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Maybe stop buying the oppositions players and not playing them?

Ok then. We will see what happens in the future. Players like Morgan and Jack would probably not get a sniff at the National team had they not moved to Celtic. At least BR is bringing SCOTTISH youth to the squad. How many Celtic players play for Scotland? I respect your opinion mate, but let's be honest, these players wanted to come to Celtic and knew they would have to work to get in the first team..

23 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Must have dreamt the moaning like absolute bitches when Barca won 7-0; wasn't fair - they pay players x buy players for y - how can we compete.  

All forgotten though when back to pumping diddy teams in the SPL.  Then moaned like absolute bitches when folk pointed out the total lack of self awareness.        

Who's saying it wasn't fair? 

17 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ok then. We will see what happens in the future. Players like Morgan and Jack would probably not get a sniff at the National team had they not moved to Celtic. At least BR is bringing SCOTTISH youth to the squad. How many Celtic players play for Scotland? I respect your opinion mate, but let's be honest, these players wanted to come to Celtic and knew they would have to work to get in the first team..

He's on about Hayes. 

28 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Good post pal.  For a change!!! lol.

I am a Celtic man, but I also love Scotland and want what is best for our national squad. To be honest, I hope every Scottish club does well in Europe, apart fae Sevco. I hate them. Does not make me a bad person or a bigot, I just fuckin hate Sevco. Hope they get pumped wherever they play. Was I happy Hibs got through in Europe? Yes. Was I no happy Aberdeen got knocked out? Yes I was. At the end of the day, I am Scottish. I want clubs to do well. Except Sevco, they are an utter embarrassment to Scottish football.. Anyhoo, that's me..😁

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I am a Celtic man, but I also love Scotland and want what is best for our national squad. To be honest, I hope every Scottish club does well in Europe, apart fae Sevco. I hate them. Does not make me a bad person or a bigot, I just fuckin hate Sevco. Hope they get pumped wherever they play. Was I happy Hibs got through in Europe? Yes. Was I no happy Aberdeen got knocked out? Yes I was. At the end of the day, I am Scottish. I want clubs to do well. Except Sevco, they are an utter embarrassment to Scottish football.. Anyhoo, that's me..😁

Keep your Irish flags flying at Parkhead kid.  Embarrasment.

37 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

And Christie, GMS, Ciftci etc etc. The list could go on, but you know that already. 

Put in the effort. These players know what it is to come to a bigger club. I would love 11 Scots playing for Celtic, reality is it will never happen..