The Mighty Celtic... - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

I have decided to start my own Celtic thread. I did not ask permission as I havnae a clue who the mods are. I will post whatever I want within the rules about Celtic throughout the upcoming season. Feel free to post all good things Celtic.. Nae slagging me. 😁😁. 8IAR coming soon...

Right then, let's get one thing straight here. I think awe youse think I'm a fuckin Ragin boozebag. Naw!!! I do like a wee swallie noo and again, I'm 50 FFS. My posts and comments are well researched and thoughtful. I mean every word I say. Over here in Ottawa , in the Scottish community, I'm a bit of a legend. Just saying like. So, enjoy the banter, it's a message board after all. Of course I will be fuckin steamin one night and make another arse of masel, but who gives a flying feck. It's all just good natured banter. Those of you that have been fortunate enough to have met me know the score. End of rant. Noo. Here we go, 10 in a row..😁😁😁😁😁

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Right then, let's get one thing straight here. I think awe youse think I'm a fuckin Ragin boozebag. Naw!!! I do like a wee swallie noo and again, I'm 50 FFS. My posts and comments are well researched and thoughtful. I mean every word I say. Over here in Ottawa , in the Scottish community, I'm a bit of a legend. Just saying like. So, enjoy the banter, it's a message board after all. Of course I will be fuckin steamin one night and make another arse of masel, but who gives a flying feck. It's all just good natured banter. Those of you that have been fortunate enough to have met me know the score. End of rant. Noo. Here we go, 10 in a row..😁😁😁😁😁

What a helmet

58 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Guy seems like a big excited dug but there's no harm in him unlike mouthy wee pricks like you with your snidey remarks.

And the isn't the thread for you anyway hunothy, fuck off 🐒🐒🐒🐒

and another

10 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Worst Canadian accent ever 😂

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Guy seems like a big excited dug but there's no harm in him unlike mouthy wee pricks like you with your snidey remarks.

And the isn't the thread for you anyway hunothy, fuck off 🐒🐒🐒🐒

and the tamb has now become scotland mad

2 hours ago, slasher said:

The legend that is Danny McGrain unfurling the league flag today. If the sun could just poke it's head oot should be a cracking afternoon 👍

Old hat

67f3ea3c3cbe35280962b1a00b7dc000.jpg

070588-scottish-1st-division-hamilton-ac