Hafia train no more! - Israel V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hafia train no more!

The Bunnet

This trip is turning into a pain...because flight out is 6am Friday morning...Everything fine. Train down from Hafia was easy, 1.30am direct to Ben Gurion airport  arrives in plenty of time.    Now no train running from Hafia until the Sunday. Going to have to take the hit on apartment in Hafia and sort out Tel Aviv and davybus..never easy.

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 4:31 PM, DavyP said:

All welcome on the Davy Bus.....I am also flying out about 7am Friday.....so Bus back to TA...hit the pub...then taxi to airport....simples...

Is it a tenner each way or just in general? I'm part of a group paid up for return leg only but would be good to know if we can be moved onto the list for both ways at shorter notice just in case

6 hours ago, N4Footsoldier said:

Is it a tenner each way or just in general? I'm part of a group paid up for return leg only but would be good to know if we can be moved onto the list for both ways at shorter notice just in case

It is a tenner return....so your seat will not be sold on the outward journey to Haifa so it is free for your return.....so aye you’re on the list for both ways if you need it....just let me know so I can amend the bus stewards list

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:13 PM, DavyP said:

It is a tenner return....so your seat will not be sold on the outward journey to Haifa so it is free for your return.....so aye you’re on the list for both ways if you need it....just let me know so I can amend the bus stewards list

Cracking cheers. It wasn't me who sorted it with you so I'll give the man a shout once we check it out a bit more.

If the OP (or anyone) has details of nae trains that would be rgeat

Checked the Israeli rail website https://www.rail.co.il/en/pages/updates/nahariya_beer_sheva.aspx looks like direct train from Haifa to Ben Gurion airport isn’t running on Fridays and Saturdays due to engineering works but can still get train from Haifa to Tel Aviv Savidor Centre on Friday after game then there are free shuttles every hour from there to the airport

• 2 weeks later...