Potential Party in Podgorica, Montenegro - Page 2 - Albania V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Potential Party in Podgorica, Montenegro

@neaver82

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 11:02 AM, dcoulter19 said:

There's 2 of us staying on the Sunday night. Flight home is not till the Monday via Stockholm 

Another 3 staying overnight in Podgorica on Sunday then flying to Edinburgh via Stockholm on Monday 19th.

On 10/29/2018 at 7:32 PM, csm88 said:

Managed to get a taxi sorted that will take me from Podgorica airport direct to Shkoder on the Saturday for £40.

If any other TA are arriving on the Budapest to Podgorica Wizz Air flight that gets in at 13:25 want to join then let me know, we've got 2 spaces.

Laddie l think ye mentioned that yer back tae Podgorica airport on the Sunday - if that's right l was wondering if l could share a taxi for that journey. Only thing is my flight departs at 10.50am so l suppose I'd need tae be at the airport for 9.30 ish.

Terry.

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Cookie said:

Nothing wrong with Mclouds bar in my book £2.00 a pint .. kebab shop across the road even has tartan blankies if you are feeling the chill 

Will be down after 1600 to take you to some decent bars. McLoud's is expensive for Podgorica.

Seems a few guys didn't make the connection in Vienna earlier.

On 11/15/2018 at 7:59 PM, Barney Rubble said:

Was in there earlier - have they turned the music down to Led Zeppelin levels yet?

We went there on the thursday night as planned and we had a great time and were very well looked after. Went to a few other places too that were also good fun. All in all Podgorica is a place i would love to go back to.

Aye that guy is me. It was an honest mistake. Just stupidly assumed all buses were a Davys bus to Tirana. Long story short is the border guard interrogated me then drove me to the midpoint between albania and Montenegro then they had a shouting match and I got to the albania point. After another long interrogation the border guards brother took me to Tirana for €110. Thanks to the guy who helped which I am assuming is Hightower. It was my first away trip and after that experience (excluding the border escapade) I will be back. 

1 minute ago, AndyMi said:

Aye that guy is me. It was an honest mistake. Just stupidly assumed all buses were a Davys bus to Tirana. Long story short is the border guard interrogated me then drove me to the midpoint between albania and Montenegro then they had a shouting match and I got to the albania point. After another long interrogation the border guards brother took me to Tirana for €110. Thanks to the guy who helped which I am assuming is Hightower. It was my first away trip and after that experience (excluding the border escapade) I will be back. 

🤣🤣🤣

23 hours ago, AndyMi said:

Glad you got back ok andy but it wasn't me that helped altho I did hear what had happened to you.Hopefully it doesn't put you off going back to away games but in future make sure you get on the correct bus ;)