Home and Away strips... - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Home and Away strips...

So. Who buys every new strip from your club when they come out. I do. Have done for years. Funny thing is supporting Celtic, and having a Canadian wife she sais the Hoops always look the same. My reply is?" You don't understand. I have tae have the new one. It's just the way it is.". 😁😁😁😁😁

My wife just got back from holiday in Ireland with her girlfriends last week. She bought me the new Celtic home and away strips in Dublin. £55 each. That's no bad. I remember paying $120 Canadian each if I waited to get one when they were available in Canada. Still worth every penny. 

Grown men who wear football tops on any occasion which is not either attending football or playing football are for the watching. 

I can assure you, not one person you encounter gives a fuck what team you support.

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So. Who buys every new strip from your club when they come out. I do. Have done for years. Funny thing is supporting Celtic, and having a Canadian wife she sais the Hoops always look the same. My reply is?" You don't understand. I have tae have the new one. It's just the way it is.". 😁😁😁😁😁

Seeing as I'm not 12, nah I don't.

Killie only brought out a new home strip this year which was a refreshing change in the world of fleecing fans for every penny they have.

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Home for all day (everyday use) and away for wearing with your suit, weddings, christenings, interviews etc?

9 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

😂😂 Manchild alert

Maybe Santa will bring the third strip 🤞

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I had an Aston Villa top when I was about 9 years old.  There is nothing more cringeworthy than fat old bloke with an old firm top on.  It does raise a smile though when you see them.  More Celtic than Rangers tops go about though which makes us classier!!.  Cringe.

Not everyone can afford a flight to Turkey just to pick up the latest Rangers gear.

Jeolosy is a terrible thing. First of all. Trolling Hills, I am as fit as fuck and dinnae have a fat belly, but thanks for that. Yes I wear ma Celtic top all over Ottawa. Folk recognize the Hoops as we are the biggest club in the world. Folk just want to talk to me, hear about the history. Tom Cruise could walk up the road in a Sevco top and Nae cnut would bat an eyelid. Anyhoo. That's me. 10IAR

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Jeolosy is a terrible thing. First of all. Trolling Hills, I am as fit as fuck and dinnae have a fat belly, but thanks for that. Yes I wear ma Celtic top all over Ottawa. Folk recognize the Hoops as we are the biggest club in the world. Folk just want to talk to me, hear about the history. Tom Cruise could walk up the road in a Sevco top and Nae cnut would bat an eyelid. Anyhoo. That's me. 10IAR

If you would lose some weight your tap would be cheaper.  And anyway in Canadia the Rangers have different colours.  x

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stand on pal.  Your interests are interesting.  I am going to do your 4th one. In Earlston.  Scottish Borders.  Hope this is a good week for Scottish Football. Right that's me away to get a Big Ramy.  Blootered is how you spell it in Scotland btw.  U Canadian Indians canny spelll 😜

7 hours ago, Ormond said:

I did actually to counter Ron... I mean Rolling Hills. 😂

😆.  Ron are you out there somewhere?  If u are please come back.  I feel like an imposter.  Ormond thinks I am as intelligent as you are.  A compliment.  Please come back and support me.I am being bullied here and it is difficult to handle with all these bullies!!!