Lunar Eclipse - Page 8 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

6 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

81c142fceb977ec4a2eec4c2aff4ebb4--jorden

I would like to ask if the boundary of the ice platform and heavenly vault/dome has been observed.

And if so, or in any case, can you tell me what shape that boundary is?

Edited by exile

6 hours ago, Huddersfield said:

Are you going to have a look at the eclipse at any point; more so are you going to look at the different phases of it?

What is your explanation for what you will see?

No, but would love to have the time to be able to look into it.

4 hours ago, exile said:

As far as I recall, the original questions remain unanswered (also subsequent questions) unless accepting mainstream science. 

What causes an eclipse, (or monthly lunar cycles for that matter).  The shape of the moon, or what's under the Earth, etc, etc...  

Fair questions. 

Working on the theory that what you see (regarding eclipses) are caused by something else.

The moon could be a sphere, a half-sphere, or a disc-like object that is its' own light source.

Hell would be under the earth. I wouldn't know distances as man has only drilled 8 miles down.

21 minutes ago, exile said:

I would like to ask if the boundary of the ice platform and heavenly vault/dome has been observed.

I believe that 'the enemy' have observed it (hence 'Operation Fishbowl' and 'The Antarctic Treaty').

30 minutes ago, exile said:

And if so, or in any case, can you tell me what shape that boundary is?

I believe it to be circular.

7 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

No, but would love to have the time to be able to look into it.

Fair questions. 

Working on the theory that what you see (regarding eclipses) are caused by something else.

The moon could be a sphere, a half-sphere, or a disc-like object that is its' own light source.

Hell would be under the earth. I wouldn't know distances as man has only drilled 8 miles down.

Good luck with your theory; it could take some time, right enough.

A bit surprising though, that there are people out there who have time to make videos claiming there are pyramids beyond the ice wall, or videos showing southern hemisphere air timetables to be fabrications, but none has bothered to pin down what the moon is. 

Edited by exile

I believe that 'the enemy' have observed it (hence 'Operation Fishbowl' and 'The Antarctic Treaty').

I believe it to be circular.

Ok so there is no verifiable evidence of where the horizontal ice meets the vertical metal. 

But assuming it exists, if you stood next to the vertical side of the vault, could you touch it?  

33 minutes ago, exile said:

Good luck with your theory; it could take some time, right enough.

Yes, I have a full schedule.

35 minutes ago, exile said:

A bit surprising though, that there are people out there who have time to make videos claiming there are pyramids beyond the ice wall, or videos showing southern hemisphere air timetables to be fabrications, but none has bothered to pin down what the moon is. 

We can only look at it.

It's not as if we can go there.

(God says it's its' own light source... so, it's its' own light source.)

37 minutes ago, exile said:

Ok so there is no verifiable evidence of where the horizontal ice meets the vertical metal dome?

We don't have any.

I believe 'the enemy' does and is hiding it.

39 minutes ago, exile said:

But assuming it exists, if you stood next to the vertical side of the vault, could you touch it?  

Yes, I currently believe that one could touch it.

30 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Yes, I have a full schedule.

We can only look at it.

It's not as if we can go there.

(God says it's its' own light source... so, it's its' own light source.)

We don't have any.

I believe 'the enemy' does and is hiding it.

Yes, I currently believe that one could touch it.

It's a pity you don't at least accept that the spectacle of the round shadow of the Earth passing in front of the Moon counts as observed evidence of the planetary nature of Earth. 

33 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

...as hard as... 

"Can you, like Him, spread out the skies, hard as a cast metal mirror?" Job 37:18

You missed a bit,

We have more references for this. In Job 37:18 it reads, “Can you, like Him, spread out the skies, hard as a cast metal mirror?” The Hebrew word for “spread out” is from the Hebrew word “raqa.” Does that look familiar? “Raqa” is the Hebrew root for “raqiya” that was used in Genesis. It literally means to “pound the earth, by analogy to expand (by hammering), by implication it means to overlay (with thin sheets of metal). Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary says it means a “molten looking glass—image of the bright smiling sky. Mirrors were then formed of molten polished metal, not glass. 

Edited by Eisegerwind

8 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

I  believe it to be circular.

Assuming that means a geometrically perfect circle, does that imply that the perfection of the heavenly vault is touchable? 

Perhaps the Antarctic security personnel are guardian angels protecting the celestial realm? 

43 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

...as hard as... 

"Can you, like Him, spread out the skies, hard as a cast metal mirror?" Job 37:18

21 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

"How great are your works, O LORD! Your thoughts are very deep!"  Psalm 92:5

We're not losing anything, though.

We look through the dome just like you do.

A half silvered mirror, that'll account for the metal part then. I'm not gonna keep piecing this together for you, could you try to get the details right first FFS.

14 minutes ago, exile said:

Assuming that means a geometrically perfect circle, does that imply that the perfection of the heavenly vault is touchable

Hmm... I'm guessing just the outside as the sun, moon, and stars would be in the firmament. 

15 minutes ago, exile said:

Perhaps the Antarctic security personnel are guardian angels protecting the celestial realm? 

Terrestrial?

if so, then the extreme cost, extreme distance, the extreme cold, and the Antarctic Treaty do all that is necessary.

23 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

You missed a bit,

We have more references for this. In Job 37:18 it reads, “Can you, like Him, spread out the skies, hard as a cast metal mirror?” The Hebrew word for “spread out” is from the Hebrew word “raqa.” Does that look familiar? “Raqa” is the Hebrew root for “raqiya” that was used in Genesis. It literally means to “pound the earth, by analogy to expand (by hammering), by implication it means to overlay (with thin sheets of metal). Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary says it means a “molten looking glass—image of the bright smiling sky. Mirrors were then formed of molten polished metal, not glass. 

God is merely speaking in terms that mortals can understand and relate to.

10 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

A half silvered mirror, that'll account for the metal part then. I'm not gonna keep piecing this together for you, could you try to get the details right first FFS.

It's as strong as metal (and it might be a metal) but I don't know what it's made of.

On 1/12/2019 at 2:33 AM, Scotty CTA said:

The dome is highly polished mirror-like metal.

By attempting to portray us as an insignificant 'lucky' random speck in the universe (instead of the centre of creation) the enemy goes a long way to hiding God from the masses.

Money is of no consequence to Satan. 

Paying for the charade is essential.

Admiral Byrd went there.

It's impenetrable, too...

heading_flatearththeory.jpg

Every nation has agreed to a treaty.

15 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Hmm... I'm guessing just the outside as the sun, moon, and stars would be in the firmament. 

Terrestrial?

if so, then the extreme cost, extreme distance, the extreme cold, and the Antarctic Treaty do all that is necessary.

God is merely speaking in terms that mortals can understand and relate to.

It's as strong as metal (and it might be a metal) but I don't know what it's made of.

Life, innit, one week you're convinced it's metal the next week you're not so sure. that sort of stuff happens all the time to me. Anyway, onwards and upwards, learning all the time.

8 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

I'm not convinced that's what is happening.

OK, I don't think it's worth pursing these arguments further, as it takes us beyond the observable phenomena... 

And for some the eclipse was not even observable! 

Edited by exile