Lunar Eclipse - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just now, Flure said:

OK. So, as I understand it, God spoke directly to Paul who wrote down what God said to him. Is that right?

Yes, in Acts 9 Paul got saved and was given the revelation of the mystery over a period of time. Meanwhile Israels program was diminishing due to their unbelief and was eventually stopped.  That's what the book of acts is about.  Also explained in Romans 9-11.

1 minute ago, Kimba said:

Yes

So, everything that Paul wrote in your book of Godspeak was what God had told him to write? Nothing that Paul wrote was his own ideas or interpretations? He was just an amanuensis?

Just now, Flure said:

So, everything that Paul wrote in your book of Godspeak was what God had told him to write? Nothing that Paul wrote was his own ideas or interpretations? He was just an amanuensis?

Everything in the Bible is by inspiration of God.  Men just wrote it down.  The truth is evident all around you when you can see it.  Please get saved before the dispensation of grace ends. x

Just now, Kimba said:

Men just wrote down what God said. 

So, are we back to you saying that it is only the word of God that's in your bible? No ideas of men? No interpretations? Just what God told these men to write down? His word for word?

6 minutes ago, Kimba said:

Everything in the Bible is by inspiration of God.  Men just wrote it down.  The truth is evident all around you when you can see it.  Please get saved before the dispensation of grace ends. x

But all Men are liars ?

Just now, Flure said:

So, are we back to you saying that it is only the word of God that's in your bible? No ideas of men? No interpretations? Just what God told these men to write down? His word for word?

I would only trust the King James Bible, the other new age bibles are from the alexandrian texts which are corrupt.  That's why the Jesuit Guy Fawkes tried unsuccessfully to destroy it.  

2 minutes ago, Flure said:

Aye/mibbees/naw. 

Each is a valid answer.

Just now, Kimba said:

I would only trust the King James Bible

That's wonderful. Pleased for you.

Now, are we back to you saying that it is only the word of God that's in your bible? No ideas of men? No interpretations? Just what God told these men to write down? His word for word?

So the more-or-less spherical Earth survives another day, the sun drops below the horizon and is presumably illuminating the other side of the world... Can anyone see the sun? 

5 minutes ago, exile said:

So the more-or-less spherical Earth survives another day, the sun drops below the horizon and is presumably illuminating the other side of the world... Can anyone see the sun? 

My lad is in Brisbane as we speak & he assures me it’s hot tub & sunbathing weather during the hours that I am sparked out in darkened Huddersfield. 

27 minutes ago, Huddersfield said:

My lad is in Brisbane as we speak & he assures me it’s hot tub & sunbathing weather during the hours that I am sparked out in darkened Huddersfield. 

If the Earth were a flat disc, all continents facing 'up', that would not be possible. Thanks for the confirmation! 

27 minutes ago, Huddersfield said:

Are you sure he's not a freemason in league with dark forces. Hot tubs give me the heebie jeebies.

8 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

Are you sure he's not a freemason in league with dark forces. Hot tubs give me the heebie jeebies.

I’ll be honest, I’ve had my worries about him for a while. What with dogs howling in corners when he walks in a room & I’m sure I heard one of his mates saying something about him being a horny b@stard. 

11 hours ago, exile said:

Yes I've mentioned this before on similar threads, on a flat earth the photo below would be impossible unless the sun sets everywhere in the world simultaneously...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_dZAoJwwQdqGUxZKWjq_

12 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Yes I've mentioned this before on similar threads, on a flat earth the photo below would be impossible unless the sun sets everywhere in the world simultaneously...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_dZAoJwwQdqGUxZKWjq_

I wonder how many flat earth threads there are out there, keeping people occupied. Still, no one has denied your post. 

• 2 months later...
On 8/1/2018 at 11:44 AM, Kimba said:

I would only trust the King James Bible, the other new age bibles are from the alexandrian texts which are corrupt.  That's why the Jesuit Guy Fawkes tried unsuccessfully to destroy it.  

There really are some serious numpties in this world, and u are clearly right up there with the most numptiest

On 8/1/2018 at 10:46 PM, Huddersfield said:

According to a large number of flat earthers, Australia is a myth, it doesn't exist.