Evidence of Evolution - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Bible --- God's Instruction Manual for Man

When a manufacturer makes a machine it also provides an 
   instruction manual on how to operate the machine.  When God 
   made man he also gave an instruction manual telling how man 
   was designed to be operated.  The Bible.  It is the book of 
   instructions written by the designer and manufacturer telling 
   man how he was designed to be operated.  It is the instruction 
   manual for the heart, soul and mind of man.  What happens when 
   you disregard the instructions in an instruction manual?  You 
   have trouble --- things go awry.  When you follow God's 
   instruction manual, everything works right and you have 
   spiritual health, happiness and mental stability; when you 
   disregard the instructions you have confusion, frustration, 
   unhappiness, emotional imbalance and mental disarray. 

Soooo TRUE, beware of those in Christendom who claim to hear God talking to them.  Beware of those who claim to believe in eternal security but really have a works salvation (i.e. trying to earn it which equates to NO salvation due to self righteousness).

5 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

To have a reasonable discussion regarding this you are not allowed to play the faith card

To have a reasonable discussion one would have to have rational thought, rather than irrational.  The theory of evolution is completely irrational, and goes back way further than the freemason Charles Darwin.  It is religion masquerading as science - science falsely so called. 

Now the initiates have their (false) spiritual evolution to go along with their false biological evolution, using the media to get you to buy into their lies.  

http://revolutionharry.blogspot.com/2010/11/pierre-teilhard-de-chardin-father-of.html

Terms you will hear the new age spirituality advancers use:

"Quantum"

"We are all one"

"raise your consciousness"

"higher self"

"god is in everything and everyone"

"metaphysics"

Basically me, myself and I - self righteousness.  They are re-creating Babylon.

This is just eastern mysticism being re-hashed to make it sound new.   There is nothing new under the sun.  Man continues to rebel against the ONLY TRUE GOD and the ruling elite use their positions of power to brainwash the masses with their beliefs.  The Bible has ALL the information and answers from start to finish.

So, if you watched that video, you will see the theory of evolution is much older than Charles Darwin and was taught by philosophers.   Philosophers all worshipped the false gods and goddesses of 'mythology'.  If you read Plato's The Republic, right at the start he is offering prayers up to a goddess - false religion.

Acts 19:24 For a certain man named Demetrius, a silversmith, which made silver shrines for Diana, brought no small gain unto the craftsmen;

25 Whom he called together with the workmen of like occupation, and said, Sirs, ye know that by this craft we have our wealth.

26 Moreover ye see and hear, that not alone at Ephesus, but almost throughout all Asia, this Paul hath persuaded and turned away much people, saying that they be no gods, which are made with hands:

27 So that not only this our craft is in danger to be set at nought; but also that the temple of the great goddess Diana should be despised, and her magnificence should be destroyed, whom all Asia and the world worshippeth.

28 And when they heard these sayings, they were full of wrath, and cried out, saying, Great is Diana of the Ephesians.

Edited by Kimba

All you can see throughout the scriptures is evidence of false god/godess worship.  Reason - false god/goddess worship doesn't mention the sin problem and who dealt with it - Jesus Christ.

Acts 17:

22 Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.

23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, To The Unknown God. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.

24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:

28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

32 And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked: and others said, We will hear thee again of this matter.

33 So Paul departed from among them.

34 Howbeit certain men clave unto him, and believed: among the which was Dionysius the Areopagite, and a woman named Damaris, and others with them.

Temple of Artemis

The Temple of Artemis was built in the 2nd century AD. The columns are 12 m high and each drum weighs 20-40 tons. Artemis was the virgin goddess of nature and the hunt (the Romans called her Diana). The daughter of Zeus and the twin sister of Apollo, Artemis was one of the most popular Greek deities. She was like “Mother Nature,” life-giving and supportive on the one hand, but cruel and destructive on another. Artemis was also the patron goddess of a temple at Ephesus, whose well-being was threatened by the presence of the Gospel (Acts 19).

https://www.bibleplaces.com/gerasa/

geddit?  

Edited by Kimba

3 hours ago, Kimba said:

Now the initiates have their (false) spiritual evolution to go along with their false biological evolution, using the media to get you to buy into their lies.  

http://revolutionharry.blogspot.com/2010/11/pierre-teilhard-de-chardin-father-of.html

Terms you will hear the new age spirituality advancers use:

"Quantum"

"We are all one"

"raise your consciousness"

"higher self"

"god is in everything and everyone"

"metaphysics"

Basically me, myself and I - self righteousness.  They are re-creating Babylon.

This is just eastern mysticism being re-hashed to make it sound new.   There is nothing new under the sun.  Man continues to rebel against the ONLY TRUE GOD and the ruling elite use their positions of power to brainwash the masses with their beliefs.  The Bible has ALL the information and answers from start to finish.

You have it so wrong. Charles's Darwin was behind the theory of evolution and he was in no government but merely a scientist. And his theory came out hundreds of years after governments had been in existence so what were the governments brainwashing people with before that? 

Just now, Caledonian Craig said:

You have it so wrong. Charles's Darwin was behind the theory of evolution and he was in no government but merely a scientist. And his theory came out hundreds of years after governments had been in existence so what were the governments brainwashing people with before that? 

If you want to believe lies that is up to you.    Fact is, he was a Mason, as I have previously proved - google Darwin shhh harpocrates. Initiates in secret societies worship false gods/godesses

6 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Or how about you can lie to yourself all you want. Sorry but if you looking to convert me you are wasting your time and reckon your posting such stuff is detrimental to this forum. It is a discussion forum primarily about the Scottish national side not a pulpit for sermons. 

I don't want to "convert" I want souls saved and come unto the KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH.

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

1 hour ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Or how about you can lie to yourself all you want. Sorry but if you looking to convert me you are wasting your time and reckon your posting such stuff is detrimental to this forum. It is a discussion forum primarily about the Scottish national side not a pulpit for sermons. 

The 'debate' here tends to follow the same pattern - anyone who throws down a challenge in any way that Kimba can't answer gets the same response, along the lines of 'if you want to believe those lies then off to Hell you go', or perhaps that you're in cahoots with whatever Satanic cabal is running the world this week. Hence it stops being a debate & becomes a long drawn out sermon from the Church of Cut & Paste.

2 hours ago, Kimba said:

I don't want to "convert" I want souls saved and come unto the KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH.

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Fine. We get your point ad nauseum. You wholly believe in God. I do not as do others but you keep on and that makes you come across as desperate to convert people. Let it drop as it is suffocating numerous threads. 

5 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Fine. We get your point ad nauseum. You wholly believe in God. I do not as do others but you keep on and that makes you come across as desperate to convert people. Let it drop as it is suffocating numerous threads. 

Yes, from being atheist like you and only after a lot of digging.  Believe me, this world is totally corrupt. Don't trust in it and what people say.  I love life too and its a  struggle but i know its not the end, there is an eternity that lasts forever.  What a relief!