Evidence of Evolution - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

Yes, I was astonished. I was looking forward to a high level scientific discussion. No way was I expecting screeds of bible extracts and videos of god bothering loonies.

Would that be science falsely so called? (1 Tim 6:20).  You are not even interested in true science Eisegerwind, you're too busy listening to your sin nature and rebelling against the truth.

So far, the "proof" given is pitiful.  If evolution was true there would be clear evidence all around us.

Stop buying the lies of the occultists that worship the god of this world and get saved.

2 Corinthians 4 King James Version (KJV)

Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;

But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

In whom the god of this world (Satan - fallen angel Lucifer) hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Amen!

Edited by Kimba

5 hours ago, Kimba said:

So far, the "proof" given is pitiful.  If evolution was true there would be clear evidence all around us.

Stop buying the lies of the occultists that worship the god of this world and get saved.

2 Corinthians 4 King James Version (KJV)

Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;

But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

In whom the god of this world (Satan - fallen angel Lucifer) hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Amen!

Pitiful ? Really. Away and shite.

9 hours ago, Kimba said:

Would that be science falsely so called? (1 Tim 6:20).  You are not even interested in true science Eisegerwind, you're too busy listening to your sin nature and rebelling against the truth.

A car is travelling at 100km/h, the driver applies the brake resulting in the car decelerating at a rate of 2m/s/s. How long will it take the car to stop? I can work that out using 'science falsley so called' (thanks Yoda). How do you do that with true science?

Edited by Eisegerwind

17 hours ago, exile said:

Your children relative to your parents. Breeds of dogs, tomato plants.  All have different degrees of continuity and difference. And given enough time and context, yes it will be something else... 

17 hours ago, Kimba said:

huh ? children?  .

All I observe is that children are still children (more badly behaved though), cats are cats, dogs are dogs, etc, etc

Oh sure, yeah, there has to be the squillions of years involved for this lame theory to be true (which it isn't).

Fact is, there is no observable evidence of something in an inbetween stage of evolving into something different that you can see with your own eyes right now, only tiny changes within the same species. They're still the same species. 

17 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

One species does not "turn into" another or several other species -- not in an instant, anyway. The evolutionary process of speciation is how one population of a species changes over time to the point where that population is distinct and can no longer interbreed with the "parent" population. In order for one population to diverge enough from another to become a new species, there needs to be something to keep the populations from mixing. Often a physical boundary divides the species into two (or more) populations and keeps them from interbreeding. If separated for long enough and presented with sufficiently varied environmental conditions, each population takes its own distinct evolutionary path. Sometimes the division between the populations is never breached, and reproductive isolation remains intact purely for geographical reasons. It is possible, though, if the populations have been separate for long enough, that even if brought back together and given the opportunity to interbreed they won't, or they won't be successful if they try.

17 hours ago, Kimba said:

Yep, as I say they have to say squillions of years ...but the fact of the matter is, there is no observable evidence. because it's lies,

1 hour ago, Eisegerwind said:

A car is travelling at 100km/h, the driver applies the brake resulting in the car decelerating at a rate of 2m/s/s. How long will it take the car to stop? I can work that out using 'science falsley so called' (thanks Yoda). How do you do that with true science?

I didn’t say it was all false, just the irrational stuff.  

Yeah, I see many elephants making big decisions in the world 🤣.  Get a grip folks!  It’s humans that make decisions ....and quite a lot of the time they get it wrong due to the sin nature.  I mean, many in power now are adamant that we need to lower the population. Do you think they’re going to discuss that with you first, or just go ahead with their plans?  

4 minutes ago, Kimba said:

Yeah, I see many elephants making big decisions in the world 🤣.  Get a grip folks!  It’s humans that make decisions ....and quite a lot of the time they get it wrong due to the sin nature.  I mean, many in power now are adamant that we need to lower the population. Do you think they’re going to discuss that with you first, or just go ahead with their plans?  

If they were talking about lowering the average IQ you'd be making a big contribution to that.

7 minutes ago, mariokempes56 said:

How the hell do you tell what is / is not rational?

Rather selective of you ? (ie if it does not fit your agenda).

Hello Mariokempes, it means being honest with yourself, and does something make sense or not.  Come, let us reason together.

Just now, Kimba said:

Hello Mariokempes, it means being honest with yourself, and does something make sense or not.  Come, let us reason together.

No. Please let me know what science is rational and what is not ?

And more to the point how do you tell ? We all deserve to know.

(pretty fundamental really) 

Just now, mariokempes56 said:

No. Please let me know what science is rational and what is not ?

And more to the point how do you tell ? We all deserve to know.

(pretty fundamental really) 

Yes, that’s right, it is.  Just use your conscience.  

1 minute ago, mariokempes56 said:

So you are unable/unwilling to tell me ? WTF has my conscience got to do with whether science is rational or not ? No correlation at all.

It may be somewhat seared, due to all the lies. However, the truth is in there.  That’s why people are reacting with insults because deep down they know the truth.  

6 minutes ago, Kimba said:

It may be somewhat seared, due to all the lies. However, the truth is in there.  That’s why people are reacting with insults because deep down they know the truth.  

So as per usual you are unable to provide any answers..

If we were debating science or whatever then normally folks provide evidence to back up their claims - its kinda the way debating works...

Edited by mariokempes56

1 minute ago, mariokempes56 said:

I just decided to think for myself instead of going along with the crowd, that was all really, which got me to the truth in the end.  That was still thinking for ‘self’ though.  Now I download God’s Word rightly divided (Paul’s epistles have the sound doctrine for today) into my soul and spirit.

Got to go now, I might be on later.

12 minutes ago, Kimba said:

I just decided to think for myself instead of going along with the crowd, that was all really, which got me to the truth in the end.  That was still thinking for ‘self’ though.  Now I download God’s Word rightly divided (Paul’s epistles have the sound doctrine for today) into my soul and spirit.

I'd say you're doing the exact opposite of thinking for yourself (in my opinion of course).

16 minutes ago, Kimba said:

FFS so you have time and expertise to "create" your own science (you know the physics/chemistry/biology/astronomy etc etc....that 10s of thousands of real people have been studying for thousands of years ) ?

52 minutes ago, mariokempes56 said:

If we were debating science or whatever then normally folks provide evidence to back up their claims - its kinda the way debating works...

A seared conscience, that sounds sore have you put Germolene on it?

I was just thinking about what exile said about computers.  Of course, I forgot about the transhumanism agenda -thanks exile.

Look at this article from the Guardian.  

Quote "The idea of technologically enhancing our bodies is not new. But the extent to which transhumanists take the concept is. In the past, we made devices such as wooden legs, hearing aids, spectacles and false teeth. In future, we might use implants to augment our senses so we can detect infrared or ultraviolet radiation directly or boost our cognitive processes by connecting ourselves to memory chips. Ultimately, by merging man and machine, science will produce humans who have vastly increased intelligence, strength, and lifespans; a near embodiment of gods."

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/may/06/no-death-and-an-enhanced-life-is-the-future-transhuman

😦It's the same old lie from the beginning in the garden that you can be gods.

Genesis 3:

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Don't fall for the lies!   And they will not defeat death - only the sinless Lord Jesus Christ did that.  Your soul/spirit will either be in heaven or hell when you die.