Evidence of Evolution - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Your children relative to your parents. Breeds of dogs, tomato plants. Computers. Your 2010s PC no longer compatible with your 90s PC (but is still a PC). All have different degrees of continuity and difference. And given enough time and context, yes it will be something else... 

Edited by exile

5 minutes ago, exile said:

Your children relative to your parents. Breeds of dogs, tomato plants. Computers. Your 2010s PC no longer compatible with your 90s PC (but is still a PC). All have different degrees of continuity and difference. And given enough time and context, yes it will be something else... 

huh ? children?  As for computers, that is not even a living thing.

All I observe is that children are still children (more badly behaved though), cats are cats, dogs are dogs, etc, etc

Oh sure, yeah, there has to be the squillions of years involved for this lame theory to be true (which it isn't).

Fact is, there is no observable evidence of something in an inbetween stage of evolving into something different that you can see with your own eyes right now, only tiny changes within the same species. They're still the same species.  We are the only ones that have a conscience (that will tell you that you are a guilty sinner if you listen to it instead of the sin nature which likes the lies).

Evolution is just religion masquerading as science.

By the way, in the Bible it says there is science "falsely so called" - that's the theory of evolution as originally it came from philosophers who worshipped the gods and goddesses of mythology.    Same old thing happening today, nothing new under the sun.

Remember what I said on the music thread.  The people perpetuating these lies are initiates of secret societies pushing their agenda.   Look up pictures of initiate Darwin doing the shhhhhhh sign which represents the god of silence harpocrates. (tried to post but file was too big).

They will answer one day for how many they deceived with their lies.

One species does not "turn into" another or several other species -- not in an instant, anyway. The evolutionary process of speciation is how one population of a species changes over time to the point where that population is distinct and can no longer interbreed with the "parent" population. In order for one population to diverge enough from another to become a new species, there needs to be something to keep the populations from mixing. Often a physical boundary divides the species into two (or more) populations and keeps them from interbreeding. If separated for long enough and presented with sufficiently varied environmental conditions, each population takes its own distinct evolutionary path. Sometimes the division between the populations is never breached, and reproductive isolation remains intact purely for geographical reasons. It is possible, though, if the populations have been separate for long enough, that even if brought back together and given the opportunity to interbreed they won't, or they won't be successful if they try.

5 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

One species does not "turn into" another or several other species -- not in an instant, anyway. The evolutionary process of speciation is how one population of a species changes over time to the point where that population is distinct and can no longer interbreed with the "parent" population. In order for one population to diverge enough from another to become a new species, there needs to be something to keep the populations from mixing. Often a physical boundary divides the species into two (or more) populations and keeps them from interbreeding. If separated for long enough and presented with sufficiently varied environmental conditions, each population takes its own distinct evolutionary path. Sometimes the division between the populations is never breached, and reproductive isolation remains intact purely for geographical reasons. It is possible, though, if the populations have been separate for long enough, that even if brought back together and given the opportunity to interbreed they won't, or they won't be successful if they try.

Yep, as I say they have to say squillions of years ...but the fact of the matter is, there is no observable evidence. because it's lies, and you're being tricked by initiates who by the way, also want a spiritual evolution to go along with their false biological evolution (wrong spirit though....smh). This is all laid out in the likes of Blavatsky and Bailey writings, which they follow.

3 minutes ago, Kimba said:

Yep, as I say they have to say squillions of years ...but the fact of the matter is, there is no observable evidence. because it's lies, and you're being tricked by initiates who by the way, also want a spiritual evolution to go along with their false biological evolution (wrong spirit though....smh). This is all laid out in the likes of Blavatsky and Bailey writings, which they follow.

see-the-evidence-of-evolution-through-du

Think about it.  You don't want there to be God because then you can be your own god - self worship and worship of the creation.  That's exactly what atheism does.  It's the same lie from the garden that you can be the god.

Romans 1:

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

^^^The truth above however, it totally observable.  We can see this today with our own eyes.  Man makes a false image of God to try and get rid of him.  

Today God is long suffering and giving out GRACE.  This will change at some point, then the 7 year tribulation begins, and you don't want to be going into that.

And there we go

This thread was supposed to be about evidence and your post above is not evidence

Only took you 5 posts to go back to type

Quote: "Furthermore, Blavatsky proposed that there are three separate but interwoven streams of evolution: the spiritual, the intellectual, and the physical, each with its own rules or inner laws. All three streams are represented in the constitution of man, the microcosm of the macrocosm (nature itself), and it is this which makes us the complex beings we are (Secret Doctrine, I, 181)."

https://www.theosophical.org/publications/1671

Quote: One of the most slanderous, ignorant, and utterly false accusations that has been repeatedly directed at H.P. Blavatsky and against Theosophists in general over the years is the claim that Theosophy is a form of satanism and that Madame Blavatsky was a devil worshipper.

To a Theosophist, such an assertion is as laughable as it is ridiculous and nonsensical.

Those accusations and condemnations originate primarily from the realm of Christianity and from those of its adherents who believe in a personal anthropomorphic God and a personal anthropomorphic devil, the supposed enemy of that God.

Considering the fact that Lucifer and Satan have come to be viewed as synonymous terms and names for the same entity, it is not too hard to see why our Christian friends have jumped to such a conclusion, seeing as the Theosophical magazine started in England in the late 1880s by HPB was titled “Lucifer” and that in her masterpiece work “The Secret Doctrine” she speaks of Lucifer in positive and glowing terms.https://blavatskytheosophy.com/lucifer-the-lightbringer/

Lets see what God says in His instruction manual to all of humanity:

Isaiah 14:

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Let God be true and EVERY MAN A LIAR (because of the sin nature which you are pretending you don't have).

Edited by Kimba
sp

Thinking about Richard Dawkins more, he often mentions "raising consciousness" which is straight from Theosophy (as posted above).  He is another initiate.  They all are.  The unwashed masses are the victims of their lies which they suck up oh so readily.    We hear "scientists" using this terminology often as well.  It's science falsely so called I'm afraid.  These folk are occultists who worship the god of this world (Lucifer aka Satan the adversary).  Reason: the sin nature.

I don't post this with any hope of influencing Kimba, but I read about this experiment in one of Dawkins' books a few years ago & found it fascinating:

https://www.wired.com/2016/11/groundbreaking-30-year-old-evolutionary-experiment-still-going-strong/

I also recall him talking about the vocal chord of the giraffe as evidence of the absence of an intelligent designer in evolution.

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

Thread author asks for evidence then posts pish from a made up man in the sky. 😂

Yes, I was astonished. I was looking forward to a high level scientific discussion. No way was I expecting screeds of bible extracts and videos of god bothering loonies.

5 hours ago, Huddersfield said:

I don't post this with any hope of influencing Kimba, but I read about this experiment in one of Dawkins' books a few years ago & found it fascinating:

https://www.wired.com/2016/11/groundbreaking-30-year-old-evolutionary-experiment-still-going-strong/

I also recall him talking about the vocal chord of the giraffe as evidence of the absence of an intelligent designer in evolution.

E coli really?   Again, these examples are just pitiful.  So you dear Huddersfield think you have evolved from amoeba into being able to have perfect wee babies, that grow up and have a conscience - i.e. think for themselves..... but your "proof" of evolution is something in an experiment on some e coli ???   As for giraffes and their vocal chords...... just more irrational thinking. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever.  Gobbledegook because it pleases the sin nature and meanwhile your stops your God given conscience from feeling guilty.

I posted evidence above that there is an agenda at play - you ignored that too.

Edited by Kimba

4 hours ago, Ormond said:

Thread author asks for evidence then posts pish from a made up man in the sky. 😂

He's in the spiritual realm actually.  That's why you have people dabbling in the occult (example being the likes of Aleister Crowley and his followers) which the Bible warns against.  The only way to know God properly is to believe the glorious gospel of grace and be sealed with the Holy Spirit who can then begin to teach you the deeper things of God and spirituality.