Teeth - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

How good are your gnashers? I’m just out of the dentist and still at 38 I’ve never needed 1 single filling. Never smoked once and have never ever had a sweet tooth at all. As long as I remember I’d refuse sweeties and shite when I was wee.

Discuss the pearlies. 

I think some of its genetic - my mother had all her teeth removed at 22

Always felt my teeth were a bit weak

Just out of Dentist 90 mins ago, & had 3 Dental implants (front teeth knocked out when i was 9 )

Recently seemed to have problems with cracked teeth through to the root - might be guilty of grinding teeth in sleep

On 7/18/2018 at 10:11 AM, G-Man said:

Be careful Ormond,  mention teeth and next thing Tidy will be showing you her root canal x rays. 😬😬😬

😂 aye, very funny.

My teeth wouldnt live up to Ormonds high standards. I have a tooth that sticks out a bit near the front.  I would like it fixed but Mr Tdyer says  it is ‘ endearing‘.           In other words he is too bloody miserable to pay for a brace.

I once had a boyfriend who had 2 very protruding  front teeth. I had to chuck him though as his teeth dug into me when we kissed 🙁

31 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂 aye, very funny.

My teeth wouldnt live up to Ormonds high standards. I have a tooth that sticks out a bit near the front.  I would like it fixed but Mr Tdyer says  it is ‘ endearing‘.           In other words he is too bloody miserable to pay for a brace.

I once had a boyfriend who had 2 very protruding  front teeth. I had to chuck him though as his teeth dug into me when we kissed 🙁

b88365d7a120851758845d7ff7c5f06a--hillbi

12 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

😂 aye, very funny.

I thought it sweet when Mr Tdyer recounted the time you ate an apple through a letterbox. 

Strange but still sweet. 

11 hours ago, fringo said:

b88365d7a120851758845d7ff7c5f06a--hillbi

😀, he wasnt too disimilar tbh. I have a strange attraction to big front teeth. Its a shame, he was a lovely guy, brought me Lord of rhe Rings books to read when I was unwell, for that I will always be grateful. I was in 5th year at school, he went to Oxford uni soon afterwards. It would never have worked , he would have been way too clever for me. 

Sorry, I seem to have turned this into  ‘the one who got away’ thread. 

12 minutes ago, G-Man said:

I thought it sweet when Mr Tdyer recounted the time you ate an apple through a letterbox. 

Strange but still sweet. 

Aye. i soon put an end to those sex  games. Nothing wrong with dookin like everyone else.