Harsh sentence or not - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Harsh sentence or not

30 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Aye - i felt quite sad for the boy

He needs to get psychological/medical help - not prison

It's of those weird situations. If you just read about it, you might feel a wee bit sorry for him but if you actually saw him doing it, you might want to boot him in the baws.

2 hours ago, Orraloon said:

It's of those weird situations. If you just read about it, you might feel a wee bit sorry for him but if you actually saw him doing it, you might want to boot him in the baws.

Unless your boots were suede. 

13 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

They didnt have any guns (as far as im aware) and will probably be out in 5 years

Again some medical help with incarceration would seem appropriate here

8 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

They didnt have any guns (as far as im aware) and will probably be out in 5 years

Again some medical help with incarceration would seem appropriate here

No guns,  bang to rights but. I'm always loathe to comment on these cases 'cause I presume you never know all the facts. It appears from that article that they were in possession of some petrol  a bag of screws and a halloween style balaclava which they secreted in their gang hut, sorry, HQ. They also wrote some nasty stuff about  their teachers and fellow pupils in their diaries and downloaded some bad stuff from the internet. As far as medical help is concerned I'm not sure there is a cure for being a stroppy ,smart arse, know all teenager, they were 14, now 15.

Edited by Eisegerwind