Transport from Airport to Tel Aviv - Page 2 - Israel V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transport from Airport to Tel Aviv

j b lyons

On 10/5/2018 at 12:45 PM, TA-West Germany said:

I would be interested in vice versa during night. Leaving Tel Aviv at 6.45am on Friday morning. Is there any public transport from city centre back to Airport at night?

Guy`s

There are NO trains out to the Airport on the Friday        https://www.rail.co.il/en/pages/updates.aspx

Arrive into ‘Tel Aviv - Ben Gurion’ at 23:35 this evening Tues 9th on the BA167 from LHR and meeting one other Footsoldier who also arrives at 23:35 from Antalya-Turkey on a Pegasus flight. 

If anyone on similar flights or times, could split a taxi into Town to catch last orders🍻🥃🍺

On 10/7/2018 at 2:45 PM, Malky24a said:

Thank s for that

I suspect "free shuttle service" is inaccurate. 

"Onward shuttle service for those who've paid for a train ticket from Tel Aviv to Ben Gurion" would probably be more accurate. 

I'm staying in Haifa tomorrow night (I'm there now) and will be purchasing a train ticket from there to Ben Gurion on Friday morning. I expect the first part of the journey to be made by train and then transfer onto a bus in TA once the train terminates. 

I'll double-check at Haifa rail station tomorrow that this is how it'll work. I presume there'll be a few buses to meet each train, as the service has about five or six carriages in each. If they're all full then one bus per service won't be enough.