league cup - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

6 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Your obsession is pathetic. 

I have a keen interest in Scottish football.

My favourite team is Aberdeen, and my least favourite team is Sevco.

Most supporters will have a favourite team and a team that they'd like to beat more than any other.

I don't think that's unusual.

Edited by Scotty CTA

26 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Most supporters will have a favourite team and a team that they'd like to beat more than any other.

Huns can’t grasp the fact that decades and decades of being horrible fuckers to every place they come into contact with makes them hated. They’ll then throw the obsession word around to detract from their cuntiness.

8 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Your inability to even type the word Rangers marks you out as rather sad. 

It is an obsession because you never slip. It's obvious that it's hatred and I really don't understand that emotion for pretty much anything. I don't have that level of energy to waste on anybody. 

8 hours ago, Ormond said:

Huns can’t grasp the fact that decades and decades of being horrible fuckers to every place they come into contact with makes them hated. They’ll then throw the obsession word around to detract from their cuntiness.

And this is your special problem. You are completely unable to differentiate between supporters. 

I don't differentiate based on groups, only on individuals actions. 

On these forums the majority of Rangers fans seem like reasonable folk. 

You, on the other hand, continually act like a total fanny. You throw names about in almost every post and yes I have just done that to you. You just can't accept any opinion other than your own. 

Ive never misbehaved at any football match other than a few sweary words at the ref. Now this doesn't match the picture you claim for every Hun. Why is that? 

34 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I know plenty of "good rangers fans" who turn into complete and utter vermin after a defeat to Celtic. Best just to avoid every single one of the bastards rather than find the decent ones tbh.

With the obvious exceptions of Glasgow Man City, Wolfe and cove sheep.

Interesting. I'd say exactly the same happens to Celtic fans I know. Their inability to accept any defeat was fair and square is incredible. 

Personally I don't care enough about football to go in a bad mood no matter what the score. Its not like its actually important. 

21 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Interesting. I'd say exactly the same happens to Celtic fans I know. Their inability to accept any defeat was fair and square is incredible. 

Personally I don't care enough about football to go in a bad mood no matter what the score. Its not like its actually important. 

That last paragraph is the calling card of many a hun I know, "I don't care about football enough, I prefer the golf, Braehead clan, Glasgow warriors, a ride at the sister"

Yet as soon as they get even a draw against Celtic they're crawling back with their flutes shouting about kids being raped. Like I said, fuck every single one of the bastards. They don't fool me.

2 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You, on the other hand, continually act like a total fanny. You throw names about in almost every post and yes I have just done that to you. You just can't accept any opinion other than your own. 

Irony overload. Did you honestly type that with a straight face? 😂

12 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

That last paragraph is the calling card of many a hun I know, "I don't care about football enough, I prefer the golf, Braehead clan, Glasgow warriors, a ride at the sister"

Yet as soon as they get even a draw against Celtic they're crawling back with their flutes shouting about kids being raped. Like I said, fuck every single one of the bastards. They don't fool me.

And again the first paragraph applies to the Celtic fans I know too. They don't care about games against Sevco, it's not an OF game anymore, who cares and yet its celebrated like a League Championship win. 

They don't fool me either. 

It sounds very much like most football fans are pretty much the same, no matter what team they support. 

10 hours ago, Ormond said:

Irony overload. Did you honestly type that with a straight face? 😂

And still you cannot address the points that are discussed. 

Were you a winger when you played because you have a cracking line in bodyswerves. 

2 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

It sounds very much like most football fans are pretty much the same, no matter what team they support. 

I think I can speak on behalf of fans of every other team bar the old firm when I say we’re fuckin’ not.

:lol:

Although I agree football fans are generally fickle, hypocrites and completely inconsistent.

8 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

And still you cannot address the points that are discussed. 

Were you a winger when you played because you have a cracking line in bodyswerves. 

That only works if you’re asking the questions, does it? You are by far the worst on here for deflection. All you ever do is evade point after point. 

15 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Your inability to even type the word Rangers marks you out as rather sad. 

It is an obsession because you never slip. It's obvious that it's hatred and I really don't understand that emotion for pretty much anything. I don't have that level of energy to waste on anybody. 

Just striving for accuracy.

(Your team died.)

1 hour ago, robbo cop said:

Back to the cup, I thought Kilmarnock were disappointing at home v Rangers the other week, expected more of them after a bit of hype last season.:huh:

The other week? It was 3 days ago!

Agree it was disappointing from Killie but Rangers have strengthened a lot this season, while we were a couple of players short from our best XI of last term.

5 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

I think I can speak on behalf of fans of every other team bar the old firm when I say we’re fuckin’ not.

:lol:

Although I agree football fans are generally fickle, hypocrites and completely inconsistent.

😂

Yep. Sums it up fairly accurately. 

5 hours ago, Ormond said:

That only works if you’re asking the questions, does it? You are by far the worst on here for deflection. All you ever do is evade point after point. 

No, I just don't give you the answers you want. 

Please point out where I haven't answered any of your questions. 

3 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Just striving for accuracy.

(Your team died.)

And as with your God's "son", it was reborn and has the same history. 😀 

Seriously, you are the only one left who does this. Most others only use it as a wee sly or amusing dig. 

You've overplayed it and it's boring now. 

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

The other week? It was 3 days ago!

Agree it was disappointing from Killie but Rangers have strengthened a lot this season, while we were a couple of players short from our best XI of last term.

I guessed Killie might not be as good as last season but was surprised how easily we won. Happy mind you, as last season it would have been a 50/50 at best. 

It does still leave it open as to how much better Rangers are, as the red cards have stopped any proper domestic measure. 

Killie still look decent but top 6 might be a struggle unless the defence tightens up. 

6 hours ago, Ormond said:

Renfrewblue having another melt down I see