league cup - Page 38 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

23 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Rangers are in liquidation. FACT.

23 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I hope this was meant to be funny. 

This is what I'm talking about.

The reason that propaganda gets used so often is because of it's effectiveness.

Once a football club is in liquidation there's no returning.

From administration... yes.

From liquidation... no.

(The same as once you're in hell... that's it. That's where you stay.)

The Rangers that you grew up supporting is now sitting in a file in Canary Wharf, never to return.

Since Rangers ceased to exist upon their liquidation, a completely new entity was created called 'Sevco 5088 Ltd.'

Without going through the whole 'basket of assets' or club/company (same thing) ordeal... 

Basically... 'Sevco 5088 Ltd.' became 'Sevco Scotland Ltd.' became 'RFC2012' became 'RIFC plc./The Rangers Football Club Limited'

You weren't demoted or relegated.

You had to start all over again by entering Scottish football in the fourth tier by means of gaining a favourable 29-1 vote.

Dpyaz6AU0AAs2Ox.jpg:large

26 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

From liquidation... no.

The Rangers that you grew up supporting is now sitting in a file in Canary Wharf, never to return.

Since Rangers ceased to exist upon their liquidation, a completely new entity was created called 'Sevco 5088 Ltd.'

Without going through the whole 'basket of assets' or club/company (same thing) ordeal... 

Basically... 'Sevco 5088 Ltd.' became 'Sevco Scotland Ltd.' became 'RFC2012' became 'RIFC plc./The Rangers Football Club Limited'

You had to start all over again by entering Scottish football in the fourth tier by means of gaining a favourable 29-1 vote.

Football clubs are not liquidated. Companies are. 

You can all the guff you like. 

And putting the word FACT at the end of a statement is as childish as it gets. It also doesn't make it a fact. FACT. 😀 

17 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

hate to say but rangers are going thrash Aberdeen next weekend.

mcinnes is a wimp, a total weakling

Didn't see or hear anything but a report after the game and it sounded like a game of two halves for Aberdeen. 

Terrible first 45 but a much improved second half. 

4 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

From liquidation... no.

You believe in heaven and hell.  A grown man, I assume you are a grown man, openly uses that to validate his point. 

I cannot wait for Santa this year.  The Easter bunny and tooth fairy have also made a visit to my house this year. 

2 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Didn't see or hear anything but a report after the game and it sounded like a game of two halves for Aberdeen. 

Aye they were awful first half, looked far better when they brought McGinn on at half time. 

57 minutes ago, hannibal smith said:

Aye they were awful first half, looked far better when they brought McGinn on at half time. 

Odd that he didn't start, although I've not seen much of Aberdeen yet so maybe he's off the boil. 

10 hours ago, macy37 said:

That would be. What a bizarre comparison. Your point is?

My point is budgets, if Aberdeen, Motherwell, , Killie etc had Celtics fan base and budget do you think they would still stroll it. If it's still this tight at the top at the end of December will Hearts go out and splash the cash and end up like Rangers, Leeds, Middlesboro, etc, I seriously doubt it..

Celtic will, without a doubt and without the debt, that's the difference.

Aberdeen obviously are proud to be best of the rest, especially given Rangers funds

So you tell me the difference, why would you be proud of Celtic finishing second but Aberdeen should be embarrassed 

13 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

My point is budgets, if Aberdeen, Motherwell, , Killie etc had Celtics fan base and budget do you think they would still stroll it. If it's still this tight at the top at the end of December will Hearts go out and splash the cash and end up like Rangers, Leeds, Middlesboro, etc, I seriously doubt it..

Aberdeen obviously are proud to be best of the rest, especially given Rangers funds

So you tell me the difference, why would you be proud of Celtic finishing second but Aberdeen should be embarrassed 

Spot on.

12 hours ago, The White Ceelo said:

Didn't  finish runners up 4 years in a row with a shite manager, blame the players or board or at least all 3.

That was last season, the signs were still there that mcinnes is weak. This season is different, hearts, Hibs, killie and Rangers all have stronger managers IMO and they are progressing. 

Mcinnes has a habit of shitting it when the OF are playing is but his playing it safe tactics are starting to creep in against hearts and Hibs too. The warning signs are there and if what I expect to happen happens next weekend, mcinnes will start to lose more support.

Things can change quickly in football, a win next week and he’s  god again 😂 lose with little resistance and he’s hated for lying down to the Huns. Football - fickle as fuck since it started 

3 hours ago, The White Ceelo said:

Errr because we’d be up against more than one club who’s budget would dwarf ours. Sheep only had one season with that and luckily for Del Boy he was blessed with an utter shambles at Ibrox, so much so that actually fancied hiring him.

Edited by macy37

35 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Errr because we’d be up against more than one club who’s budget would dwarf ours. Sheep only had one season with that and luckily for Del Boy he was blessed with an utter shambles at Ibrox, so much so that actually fancied hiring him.

Without Scotlands Barca, Aberdeen would be on 4 in a row surrounded by clubs of similar stature. 

Celtic would be lucky to finish mid table, but we already knew that. 2nd was hypothetical but they are still only 1st of the losers so as you say, nothing to be proud of...

Personaly I would still prefer Del Boy at Ibrox

23 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

hate to say but rangers are going thrash Aberdeen next weekend.

Aberdeen will win.

No they don't because they're not a living entity. It's basic biology my friend. 😀 

Disco died, too.

We were a pub team first half.

21 hours ago, Debian said:

You believe in heaven and hell.  

I acknowledge heaven and hell, yes.

19 hours ago, macy37 said:

Do people really believe that this was a big achievement? Really, in all honesty.....??

Absolutely.

59 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Aberdeen will win.

Disco died, too.

Absolutely.

No, surely not... I thought you were playing a character with all the God stuff.  Surely you're ripping it!

Wee mad Jesus coming back to life... Big beardy guyGod in the sky, aye?

2 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Aberdeen will win.

Disco died, too.

Absolutely.

Disco will never die as long as keep repeating Saturday Night Fever. 😀 

45 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

Did Rangers fans not do a red card day against the new company cos they knew what it all meant back then and only changed when they actually started a new company.....trying to forget they actually said no to newco

No argument from me, I follow the team that play home games from Ibrox park, play home games in blue, and are 5th in the league. They go by the name Rangers. They are still in all competitions and I will celebrate wins whenever they come. 

I am not really interested what they achieved last week, month, year or century, only what they might achieve Thursday, Sunday and beyond. I will bear no tattoos in support of the team. I have not encouraged any of my family to follow my "team". They are not my passion, that is exclusively the reserve of looking after my wife and kids.

I do not follow, follow them home and away. I do not buy any merchandise of theirs. I have many friends and family whom are not Rangers supporters.

Newco, Oldco, Sevco, The Rangers or Huns  don't phase me, They have idiots and scum playing for them, played for them and follow them. I cannot change that or are responsible for it.

My main point is , I am not obsessed by them. 

1 hour ago, The White Ceelo said:

No argument from me, I follow the team that play home games from Ibrox park, play home games in blue, and are 5th in the league. They go by the name Rangers. They are still in all competitions and I will celebrate wins whenever they come. 

I am not really interested what they achieved last week, month, year or century, only what they might achieve Thursday, Sunday and beyond. I will bear no tattoos in support of the team. I have not encouraged any of my family to follow my "team". They are not my passion, that is exclusively the reserve of looking after my wife and kids.

I do not follow, follow them home and away. I do not buy any merchandise of theirs. I have many friends and family whom are not Rangers supporters.

Newco, Oldco, Sevco, The Rangers or Huns  don't phase me, They have idiots and scum playing for them, played for them and follow them. I cannot change that or are responsible for it.

Good post pal.  They canny take it.

1 hour ago, The White Ceelo said:

Respect, fair play mate. Only difference wae me is my 2 Bhoys will support Celtic or the pocket money disappears. My wife bought my oldest son a Chelsea top last week, because he liked the colours. 😩😩😩😩. It's going back to the shop, refund or no..🤣🤣🤣🤣