league cup - Page 27 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

15 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

How about we go back far enough to the Finals that regular posters on here have attended.

Recent history.

I’ve attended every semi and final Aberdeen have played in since 2000. 

I’ll be very surprised if we sell out the semi final. 

6 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Because I was referring to the fans.

The fans of Newco are the same fans as those of Oldco.

Different club, same fans.

Once again those same FANS won't have to travel.

(If the game were played behind closed doors then the location wouldn't come into it.)

So are u trying to tell to tell us a brand new club in scotland have 50000 fans going to there hame gemmes? And it is the same fans who supported an auld side called glasgow rangers? How does that one work scotty? And the aberdeen fans have the same amount of bile towards 'sevco' as they did rangers? Have u ever heard the parable 'if it smells like a fish. It tastes like a fish. And fifa ( fish international fuckers associated). Then it is a ....................... och i know. For u its a sevco ☺

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

So are u trying to tell to tell us a brand new club in scotland have 50000 fans going to there hame gemmes? 

Yes

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

And it is the same fans who supported an auld side called glasgow rangers? 

Yes

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

How does that one work scotty? 

Secret backroom deals and masonic handshakes.

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

And the aberdeen fans have the same amount of bile towards 'sevco' as they did rangers? 

Yes.

(They're really not our favourites.)

54 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Ok. I’ll be very surprised if we bring 20,000 to the semi final. 

We'll do well to sell the initial allocation.

Rigged competition and a shitebag of a chairman have done the damage. 

Folk are fed up....

8 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

They're not available.

Anyway, John James brings up good points...

"This season’s League Cup is important to four teams for different reasons. Aberdeen last won this trophy in season 2013/2014 and were runner-up to Celtic in 2016/17. Having won this trophy on six occasions they are second only to Celtic with 17 wins in the League Cup pecking order. Hearts have won this trophy on four occasions. Last and most certainly least is the new club playing at Ibrox who have never won this trophy. However if one has a glance at the SPFL site one will find that this new club, formed in 2012, has been gifted 27 trophies by an amazing act of munificence by Neil Doncaster."

"Neil Doncaster is paid £250,000 per annum to deceive the Scottish public. He would not get away with it if Budge, Lawwell and Milne did not turn a blind eye to the deception."

So finally we have found your god.

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

I’ve attended every semi and final Aberdeen have played in since 2000. 

I’ll be very surprised if we sell out the semi final. 

Thats the reason the North stand is not available yet as Rangers can probably fill this as well as the allocated other seats, If the SFA gave Aberdoom the North stand seats first and didnt sell any for the East then it would be unfeasable to allocate these to Rangers. As a business they want to sell as many tickets as possible even if that is to 80% Rangers

12 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

So finally we have found your god.

I fell out with John James when he published nonsense that Jesus' followers removed Him from the guarded tomb (not deeming my reply worthy of making the comments).

He bangs on about it being 'our site' but I no longer felt a part of it after that.

I'm hardly going to financially support a site that mocks my Lord and Saviour.

25 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Thats the reason the North stand is not available yet as Rangers can probably fill this as well as the allocated other seats, If the SFA gave Aberdoom the North stand seats first and didnt sell any for the East then it would be unfeasable to allocate these to Rangers. As a business they want to sell as many tickets as possible even if that is to 80% Rangers

He's playing deliberately dumb now. 

43 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

You honestly think Aberdeen will take less than 4,000 to the game? Don’t be so stupid. 

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

I fell out with John James when he published nonsense that Jesus' followers removed Him from the guarded tomb (not deeming my reply worthy of making the comments).

He bangs on about it being 'our site' but I no longer felt a part of it after that.

I'm hardly going to financially support a site that mocks my Lord and Saviour.

So only use his quotes when it suits, rest of the time he posts shit...we know

39 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You honestly think Aberdeen will take less than 4,000 to the game? Don’t be so stupid. 

It was hypothetical, pointing out that they want to fill the stadium without huge gaps in seats, you wanted half or the north stand to be filled first then take it from there, you also said you doubt they will fill your end, so who will fill the empty seats? Or am I to presume nobody from Abrerdeen wants the south stand ?

Edited by The White Ceelo

1 hour ago, The White Ceelo said:

Almost as bad as Sevco

Sevco are worse? Cool.

So only use his quotes when it suits...

No, when I agree.

...you wanted half of the north stand to be filled first then take it from there...

Yes