league cup - Page 52 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

14 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Not really comparable though is it?

No, but not many things you do on a football pitch would be comparable with an office environment though - which was the point i was making....while attempting to be light hearted.

8 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Throw away the key.

A Rangers fan on the way to Berlin got 8 months in jail and a place on the list for grabbing an air hostesses chest, I really can't see any difference. Sexual impropriety seems to be acceptable down gorgie way, they're a strange bunch definitely for the watching

Guest faircity
7 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Why not? It's a neutral venue.

Know your place? You sound like a hun.

Sounds like a few other things anaw. 

43 minutes ago, Redz said:

40 / 60 Split

West Stand for AFC

Celtic End for Celtic

https://www.afc.co.uk/2018/10/30/league-cup-final-ticketing-arrangements/

Bit shite that there's no south stand concessions available. Is it the same in the north stand? 

29 minutes ago, Duncan Blackheart said:

What an utter fucking scumbag. Hopefully he gets found by others before the police get their hands on him. 

There’s nothing good about that video, but the guys going for a better view with children need a serious word with themselves too. 

5 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Certainly is. Hopefully they'll sell the rest as well.

That was only for Tier 1 purchases. Admittedly, the Tier 1’s could buy as many as they wanted. General sale starts soon. I think we’ll sell all 20k. 

1 hour ago, SMcoolJ said:

That was only for Tier 1 purchases. Admittedly, the Tier 1’s could buy as many as they wanted. General sale starts soon. I think we’ll sell all 20k. 

Of course we will - Perhaps in a few days

This game hasn't been rigged (Not quite as much anyway, in that there was dialogue, albeit not between the club & the support) to the degree of the semi-final

People are underestimating how many dandies were (Are still) fucked off having exposed the cheating / lying in the previous round (And before that tbh)

The board cannot be seen to ask us to support them when they do the square root of fuck all to support us

It really is that simple