league cup - Page 51 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

I'm sorry for not complaining about unfairness prior to my birth. 

No, but you cannae blame me for remembering it. Do most of you not head for the city centre pre match anyway? Like I said it doesn't matter to me if they want to change it if the perception is that it creates some sort of advantage for us.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Why not? It's a neutral venue.

Know your place? You sound like a hun.

tims are just like huns in many ways, there's only a few small differences. The biggest thing they have in common is they both have a sense of entitlement

49 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'm sorry for not complaining about unfairness prior to my birth. 

Have we said we want the east stand? We are on the same page as celtic are, they want fairness...................they said it not us. We want the same things here so I'm not sure why any of the tims are getting their vagina's in a twist

57 minutes ago, slasher said:

No, but you cannae blame me for remembering it. Do most of you not head for the city centre pre match anyway? Like I said it doesn't matter to me if they want to change it if the perception is that it creates some sort of advantage for us.

Draw lots for dressing rooms and stands. Sounds good to me :ok: 

50 minutes ago, slasher said:

Slasher - Back in the day I actually recall spending more time in 'your end' than you guys actually did ;) 

Seriously though and, reading between the lines, it would appear that you agree that it needs to change.

I 'doubt' there's the advantage (If any) some would have believed - That said, it's an irritation and disrespectful to every other club left as is.

See you on the 2nd :ok:

13 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

😂

bit harsh.

Take it you didn’t go.

😛

Not at all - You (Not just you) appeared to completely dismiss the lying and cheating towards AFC as 'nothing to see here' and just get on with it.

Ironically and, as much as the press refused to acknowledge it, it would appear that the SPFL (And Beaton in particular) all knew why a significant amount of our support said 'ram it!' So much so that I genuinely believe it actually prevented him giving into a couple of (non) penalty shouts that ordinarily would have been given - In that respect the stance worked.

Nope, it was tv for me - An 8/9 hour post match drive with work in the morning just wasn't manageable. Would I have gone if not for work? Probably, but not for sure - I fully understand and respect those that, for whatever their reason, chose not to go though.

It's my 3 days off (Sat / Sun / Mon) over the final - I'll give you a wave from the North Stand :wave:

2 hours ago, Blackpool78 said:

I think you will find it was Aberdeen that started the crying like bitches first at the first kick off time so dont try saying different 

It was rightly questioned, not just by AFC, but HMFC too - Nobody cried to my knowledge.

The police wading into an 'agreement' that only benefited 50% of the semi finalists, coupled with Hampden waiving a contract that only benefited 50% of the semi finalists, and transport arrangements that only benefited 50% of the semi finalists might have had more of an impact than you are prepared to accept.

39 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Have we said we want the east stand? 

No, not that I'm aware of - Although it would probably make sense as 99% of our support will arrive from that direction v 50% of theirs.

Like Slasher I'm actually not too bothered where I sit - It just shouldn't be 'shoehorned' in by the SPFL / SFA as some sort of rightful ritual.

If we toss a coin and choose the West Stand (Apologies, 'Rangers End') that's fine by me too.

Precedent set going forward.....

1 hour ago, Redz said:

Slasher - Back in the day I actually recall spending more time in 'your end' than you guys actually did ;) 

Seriously though and, reading between the lines, it would appear that you agree that it needs to change.

I 'doubt' there's the advantage (If any) some would have believed - That said, it's an irritation and disrespectful to every other club left as is.

See you on the 2nd :ok:

Like I said, I'm not arsed either way. I'm more annoyed at the filthy diets failing to score given that I had Aberdeen 1-0 & 3-1 Celtic double on. 😣

The only time I can recall being in the Rangers end was for a midweek semi v United in the 80's. They had half and we had the other for some reason. There was a fair old scrap outside before and after as I remember. Anyway, draw lots, toss a coin, whatever. If it's as good as the last final between the teams no one will care 👍

1 hour ago, Redz said:

It was rightly questioned, not just by AFC, but HMFC too - Nobody cried to my knowledge.

The police wading into an 'agreement' that only benefited 50% of the semi finalists, coupled with Hampden waiving a contract that only benefited 50% of the semi finalists, and transport arrangements that only benefited 50% of the semi finalists might have had more of an impact than you are prepared to accept.

It was said on sportsound that none of the four were happy with the initial decision by the SPFL

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Hearts obviously getting too big for their boots since they're top of the table.................step forward the SFA 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46019027

I've never seen it brought up anywhere else, but having some sort of protocol in place for guys deliberately grabbing eachothers cocks probably isn't the worst thing. With the exception of rugby, you likely wouldn't see it anywhere else.

2 hours ago, Tartan_McCole said:

I've never seen it brought up anywhere else, but having some sort of protocol in place for guys deliberately grabbing eachothers cocks probably isn't the worst thing. With the exception of rugby, you likely wouldn't see it anywhere else.

Straight red and on the sex offenders list would be just punishment