league cup - Page 50 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

11 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Sure there will be some Aberdeen fans who wish they’d gone now....

😂😂😂

I really cannot wait until the next time the spfl or sfa make an absolute embarrassment of your club. 

The more blatant and obvious the better. 

We will ask for 20K because thats what will be sold. The 50/50 split will be for the north stand and therefore give up some of the south

When's the coin toss or draw for who gets what end and changing room? Thats what Celtic wanted...................transparency and fairness

10 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

We will ask for 20K because thats what will be sold. The 50/50 split will be for the north stand and therefore give up some of the south

When's the coin toss or draw for who gets what end and changing room? Thats what Celtic wanted...................transparency and fairness

Would certainly make more sense for the Aberdeen support to be the East terracing.

As much chance of that happening as me pumping Lana Del Rey

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

not happening.......know your place 

Motherwell fans had Celtic fans above them in the south upper for last seasons league cup final, and insisted it didn’t happen again for Scottish cup final.

I do get the thing with the north stand to an extent, but it just makes more sense to sell from the halfway line of the south round.

Could Aberdeen not sell over 20,000?

Motherwell (and similar sized teams like Killie or st Mirren) take 3 times their home gate or more to a cup final. Aberdeen taking about the same. Obviously a greater distance involved, but I can’t imagine going to 20 home games a season and not going to the cup final as it’s a 2 1/2 hour drive away.

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Why won’t it happen? Because Celtic spat the dummy and cried like little bitches when something didn’t suit them, but now that it does, everything is fine again? 

I think you will find it was Aberdeen that started the crying like bitches first at the first kick off time so dont try saying different 

8 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Wait to see the crying you lot will do if you get punted into the hun end.

I couldn't care either way. The Beechwood and Montford are crap pubs. As long as Aberdeen don't fanny about with tickets then I couldn't care less about any other tedious requests. They can demand we play in our away top for all it matters.

Edited by Tartan_McCole

29 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

I think you will find it was Aberdeen that started the crying like bitches first at the first kick off time so dont try saying different 

No one is disputing that at all. It’s still doesn’t change anything though. If Celtic get put into the other end, their would be an outcry and you well know it. But they won’t, so it’s a pointless discussion. They’ll have the usual end, usual dressing room and usual preparation that they normally have for a game in Glasgow. Because it suits them now, so it doesn’t really matter. 

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

No one is disputing that at all. It’s still doesn’t change anything though. If Celtic get put into the other end, their would be an outcry and you well know it. But they won’t, so it’s a pointless discussion. They’ll have the usual end, usual dressing room and usual preparation that they normally have for a game in Glasgow. Because it suits them now, so it doesn’t really matter. 

Like i said in the first place 

Do Aberdeen fans really want the East stand? If they do they can as TM has pointed out there are better pubs at the other end and getting in and out of the city is easier as well. Wouldn't bother me one bit. However as I pointed out earlier in the thread no one gave a hoot about this apparent 'tradition' back in the day when there was no roof on the East stand and we were getting soaked to the skin. 😏

Edited by slasher

3 minutes ago, slasher said:

Do Aberdeen fans really want the East stand? If they do they can as TM has pointed out there are better pubs at the other end and getting in and out of the city is easier as well. Wouldn't bother me one bit. However as I pointed out earlier in the thread no one gave a hoot about this apparent 'tradition' back in the day when there was no roof on the East stand and we were getting soaked to the skin. 😏

I'm sorry for not complaining about unfairness prior to my birth.