league cup - Page 48 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

5 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

"I really hope that McKenna doesn't get to me first."

Dqnw5KRXQAMdwyu.jpg

Dqnjk4HWkAEmnwY.jpg

"And Considine thinks he'll have a sore neck tomorrow... "

Given his comments the other day, I think he'd liked to have scored up at the England end...

“My dad will always support me and I think he’ll be in the Aberdeen end that day – well, hopefully because I’ll be the one getting him tickets. My dad always supports me no matter what.

“I’ve been getting stick off my brothers and my pals about it.

“They are all Rangers fan so I’ve been having banter with them, they wind me up and I wind them up.

“It’s good and hopefully I can go and put one over my brothers and pals and have the last laugh.

“My pals will probably be in the Rangers end so it would be good to beat them.

“Hopefully I can get a goal and be able to celebrate in front of them.”

We had the pleasure of a train to Mt Florida full of Rangers fans before ko. 

The songbook was out in full force, and dont try to tell me its a minority. The whole carriage was at it, and then the vast majority on the concourse. 

The arrogance and hatred is something to behold. 

Mind you, Hampden is becoming a bit of a hoodoo ground for them, they were no doubt nervous. 

27 minutes ago, Alan said:

Travel chaos at Edinburgh trains for Celtic fans.  Murrayfield transport links for football games not up to the level people stated.

Is this the fault of murrayfield stadium or the Sunday train timetable? 

Well done to Aberdeen. They were the only team to hit the target yesterday and that is the only stat that actually matters. 

We were absolutely honking yesterday and Joe Lewis could have had the day off. 

Both sides main strikers were absolute guff. Sadiq should have his bags packed this morning and be on a plane to Rome this afternoon. That dive was shameful. 

Wilson for Aberdeen was worse (not diving, just playing). He didnt look interested and certainly didn't put a shift in, unlike the rest of his team. 

Neither of those teams, on yesterday's showings, will be a test for Celtic in the final but good luck to Aberdeen anyway. 

Someone has to beat Celtic at some point. 

Celtic could’ve won 6-0 in the end. Hearts barely crossed the halfway line.

Shades of the league cup final last year, with the soft penalty leading to Celtic winning comfortably in the end.

Main observation from the game was what an utter cunt of a man Lustig is.

Was good that Aberdeen won the 2nd place play off, slightly against the run of play, but that’ll make it all the sweeter. The inexplicable dive from Sadiq when he had a tap in was a highlight.

Mcgregor proving again he’s a thick cunt (or is he? He keeps getting away with it, that’s 3 live on TV this season).

Sure there will be some Aberdeen fans who wish they’d gone now....

1 hour ago, Brassrubber said:

Some ceptic soap dodgers in wrong end - whole terrorist song book from vast majority of their scummy support - stay classy 

Yup, heard that and the Hearts fans being up to their knees in fenian blood as usual.

Funny that the only blood they were covered in was their own after they punched fuck out each other!