league cup - Page 46 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Fair play to Aberdeen. Their game plan was clearly to put 11 men behind the ball and make no attempt to attack and grab one from a set piece and they’ve worked it to a tee. We’ve not done enough to break them down  

If Morelos or Lafferty play that game I reckon we win it by a couple but it wasn’t to be and I hope Gerrard has words with Morelos after the game. 

Just now, Stu101 said:

Aye, got to give credit to Aberdeen. Dispense with attacking and try to grab something- which worked well.

Second game in a row we have struggled to create clear cut chances. Some of that team looked shattered with 20 minutes left.

makes the lack of subs even more baffling

7 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Fair play to Aberdeen. Their game plan was clearly to put 11 men behind the ball and make no attempt to attack and grab one from a set piece and they’ve worked it to a tee. We’ve not done enough to break them down  

If Morelos or Lafferty play that game I reckon we win it by a couple but it wasn’t to be and I hope Gerrard has words with Morelos after the game. 

Did the same in previous round against Hibs.

agricultural football but it has worked and they are in a final.

12 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Reasonable summary