league cup - Page 45 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

8 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Maybe a diving wee prick in your opinion. but if he was involve in a similar situation playing for Scotland in an important qualifier and it gave us a win then sure as fuck i wouldn't be complaining and i doubt you would, well maybe you would?

Not sure what your point or problem is here. Of course I wouldn’t complain and I didn’t when he did it on a few occasions for Aberdeen. 

Thats how football works, you celebrate your team winning.

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Not sure what your point or problem is here. Of course I wouldn’t complain and I didn’t when he did it on a few occasions for Aberdeen. 

Thats how football works, you celebrate your team winning.

Not got a problem. Settle down i get the nerves are getting to you before your own team play's. My point is it happens week in and week out, some you get some you don't. 

5 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Not got a problem. Settle down i get the nerves are getting to you before your own team play's. My point is it happens week in and week out, some you get some you don't. 

The only Nerves I have are due to drinking too much last night/this morning. I’ll probably fall asleep before it starts

26 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Bottle necking leaving Murrayfield confirming to me that this pile of shite isn't worthy of hosting out national team.

As for the game itself, beautiful, magnificent Celtic. 

I was reading reports of brutal transport issues with trains unable to cope coming from the West also.

43 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Bottle necking leaving Murrayfield confirming to me that this pile of shite isn't worthy of hosting out national team.

As for the game itself, beautiful, magnificent Celtic. 

16 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I was reading reports of brutal transport issues with trains unable to cope coming from the West also.

Strange how it’s fine when hosting other crowds ........

Just now, vanderark14 said:

Strange how it’s fine when hosting other crowds ........

How many thousands are coming from Glasgow to the rugby though? It won’t be near the same. Fitba’ fans don’t stay in swanky digs the night before and after the same way that rich rugby chaps and chapettes do. 

20 minutes ago, Ormond said:

How many thousands are coming from Glasgow to the rugby though? It won’t be near the same. Fitba’ fans don’t stay in swanky digs the night before and after the same way that rich rugby chaps and chapettes do. 

That’s a very ignorant viewpoint mate. 

Thousands go from around the country to hampden to see Scotland and other major events too and there’s often traffic issues. No difference based on my own experiences