league cup - Page 42 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

I get the feeling you will disagree with any reason I list because you will be there regardless, that’s no criticism by the way. Fair play to anyone going, I wish I could but not possible

anyway, there’s plenty of reasons given

mcinnes lack Of testicles agains Rangers 

poor performances this season

shite signibgs

SFA incompetence 

board lacking testicles

mcinnes shite signings in the summer

That’s just a few reasons I’ve seen given and I can understand them all. It’s up to the individual fans whether they go or not.

Rangers are in their own back yard and there’s a buzz about them right now, hearts are absolutely flying and are playing literally next door to their own ground. I’m sure we’d sell out our end if hampden was next to pittodrie. Celtic may not be flying by their standards but they’re up there and have a massive fan base. It’s hardly surprising these three sold out their end.

I don’t actually disagree with much of that, but in general, our fans are shitebags that’ll only go to games that they think we’ll win. 

2014 being the perfect example, 40k+ at the final, less than 15k at the next game against Kilmarnock, despite there being about 100k on the streets when they paraded the trophy. 

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I don’t actually disagree with much of that, but in general, our fans are shitebags that’ll only go to games that they think we’ll win. 

2014 being the perfect example, 40k+ at the final, less than 15k at the next game against Kilmarnock, despite there being about 100k on the streets when they paraded the trophy. 

Except in certain circumstanceswe’re like every set of fans in the world. Fans go more when there team wins or they’ve something they deem worth playing for. 

14 hours ago, dandydunn said:

our fans are shitebags that’ll only go to games that they think we’ll win. 

Youse won that game easy enough. 

8 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Poor away support, Min.

I was one of them and it was, changed days now thankfully.

3 minutes ago, Ormond said:

What an absolutely terrible view from behind the goals. Miles away from the action. 🤔😎

I’m assuming we’re on the same wavelength here, my thoughts are the same. Fuck all wrong with behind the goals

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I’m assuming we’re on the same wavelength here, my thoughts are the same. Fuck all wrong with behind the goals

My dig is at those who used a shite behind the goals view at Hampden as their reason to want to move to Murrayfield when Murrayfield is just as far away.