league cup - Page 39 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Respect, fair play mate. Only difference wae me is my 2 Bhoys will support Celtic or the pocket money disappears. My wife bought my oldest son a Chelsea top last week, because he liked the colours. 😩😩😩😩. It's going back to the shop, refund or no..🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shallow but not surprising, my son is a season ticket holder at Old Trafford, not my place to encourage or discourage who he follows...ps how much are you wanting for the Chelsea shirt?

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Respect, fair play mate. Only difference wae me is my 2 Bhoys will support Celtic or the pocket money disappears. My wife bought my oldest son a Chelsea top last week, because he liked the colours. 😩😩😩😩. It's going back to the shop, refund or no..🤣🤣🤣🤣

Still walking down the town centre with your celtic tops?  Your two wee bhoys called henrik and larrson?  Get they celtic tops on bhoy.  They will make you all look great over with the mounties 😉

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You force your kids to support your team? 

1 minute ago, The White Ceelo said:

No going to tell you, but will give you a clue. Are you going to pick their burds for them?

Now that is out of order arsehole. Don't mind a bit of banter with football tops, but don't push it.. Both my Bhoys are very capable of courting young beautiful Catholic Celtic loving lassies. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, hannibal smith said:

You force your kids to support your team? 

No I do not. What is up with folk on this board? My Bhoys can support whomever they want. Just not Sevco or Chelsea. My oldest got the Chelsea top just to wind me up. FFS folks, get a grip. 

18 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I’ve got this image of you now, blutred in yer back yaird burning the Chelsea jersey like those redneck twats over here setting fire to Nike shoes recently. 😄

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No I do not. What is up with folk on this board? My Bhoys can support whomever they want. Just not Sevco or Chelsea. My oldest got the Chelsea top just to wind me up. FFS folks, get a grip. 

I'm definitely not calling you a moron, but do yourself a favour and look up the word "oxymoron" 🤘

19 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Shallow but not surprising, my son is a season ticket holder at Old Trafford, not my place to encourage or discourage who he follows...ps how much are you wanting for the Chelsea shirt?

Ramy’s right. His laddies are born and bred in Canada. Bugger hain my laddie cutting aboot in an English jersey. 

2 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

I'm definitely not calling you a moron, but do yourself a favour and look up the word "oxymoron" 🤘

Erm no. I will never allow that in ma Hoose. No Sevco , and no Chelski. End off. Both my boys know it's banter. They wind me up now and again. I don't find it funny. I'll skelp their arse. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Erm no. I will never allow that in ma Hoose. No Sevco , and no Chelski. End off. Both my boys know it's banter. They wind me up now and again. I don't find it funny. I'll skelp their arse. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chelsea, Newcastle, Accrington Stanley FFS. They’re all the same. English pish. Get the laddie telt Ramy. 

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Big chap, calm doon it's only banter..honestly would you be so pissed off if any of your sons didnae follow Celtic? 

1 minute ago, The White Ceelo said:

Big chap, calm doon it's only banter..honestly would you be so pissed off if any of your sons didnae follow Celtic? 

To be honest? No. I would be disappointed. My oldest likes Barcelona because of Messi, and my wee man loves Christiano Ronoldo. No probs with that. Thank fuck the Chelsea top was a once off. 🤣🤣🤣. Trust me mate, they know the history of Celtic and what the club means to me. I can live with that.