league cup - Page 29 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

6 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Scotty, i love u to bits man.

I love you, too.

But everyone on here has MOVED ON! 

One can't 'move on' from the truth.

The only person who calls Rangers sevco is u now. Now that make u a true believer and a man of faith. But to many it looks like spite, hate and an unwilligness to move on when everyone else has.. 

So put justice aside and accept the crimes as if they never happened?

You're asking a lot (especially since the 'crimes' continue).

i wish u would just go back to hating Rangers. It would be so refreshing!!!.

Relax. I still hate Oldco.

5 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

I love you, too.

One can't 'move on' from the truth.

So put justice aside and accept the crimes as if they never happened?

You're asking a lot (especially since the 'crimes' continue).

Relax. I still hate Oldco.

Yer some boy! Heading to edinburgh just now pal. On holiday for two weeks. Meeting up with some old scotland pals. Know a few bars that open early so could get messy! Stand on yer beliefs scotty. Sometines they are all we have. Rangers forever ☺

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

20,300 tickets for The Dandies! :)

(Just sad that we had to fight for a fair and equal distribution.)

Going from  the statement it looks like you were already getting the North Stand?

Aberdeen FC were initially allocated 16,800 tickets however, as a result of intensive negotiations we have now successfully secured a guaranteed allocation of 20,300 tickets for our supporters.

This will result in an increased number of premium tickets in the South Stand being available, alongside further tickets in the East Stand.

Leaves me with just over 50% chance of getting a ticket if we were also allocated 20,300 :(

Edited by theweestevie

13 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

Going from  the statement it looks like you were already getting the North Stand?

Leaves me with just over 50% chance of getting a ticket if we were also allocated 20,300 :(

No. The whole of the North Stand is going to Rangers.

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Assuming what I’ve been sent is accurate, The rangers statement regarding tickets is genuinely unbelievable. 

:shocked:

RANGERS are pleased that commonsense has prevailed and that our supporters will be able to purchase the lion’s share of tickets available for the Betfred Cup semi-final at Hampden Park on Sunday, October 28.

We have received an allocation of just under 26,000 tickets with the possibility of more, subject to how other sales go.

It is important to make it clear there had been an attempt to deny Rangers fans all of Hampden’s north stand but this was resisted fiercely and that entire area will now be a sea of red, white and blue.

Hampden should now be full to capacity for a match which is eagerly awaited.

Rangers’ allocation will be issued by way of a ballot which will be held on Friday (October 12) and successful season ticket holders will be advised shortly afterwards.

No surrender

Jim

9 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

That can’t be real.

We've stuck 2 fingers up to you and said we're taking the north stand. 

Common sense has prevailed.  Finally Scottish football is making the correct decisions for the fans. 

Edited by Debian

1 hour ago, Debian said:

We've stuck 2 fingers up to you and said we're taking the north stand. 

Jim supports the 'Buddies'.

1 hour ago, Debian said:

Common sense Favouritism has prevailed.  Finally Once again Scottish football is making the correct best decisions for the fans Sevco. 

The North Stand should be split 50/50, as should the South Stand (which also accommodates the sponsors, etc.)

The Dons should get the East and Sevco should get the West.

Don't see why Sevco should get the whole North and more than half of the tickets (to start).

50 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Jim supports the 'Buddies'.

The North Stand should be split 50/50, as should the South Stand (which also accommodates the sponsors, etc.)

The Dons should get the East and Sevco should get the West.

Don't see why Sevco should get the whole North and more than half of the tickets (to start).

Fine solution if AFC are willing to pay for the 22000 tickets up front, but as REGULAR aberdeen supporter Dandydunn has pointed out, you will not sell 22000 tickets. How do you propose to fill the area on the East stand which would be empty ?

51 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Fine solution if AFC are willing to pay for the 22000 tickets up front, but as REGULAR aberdeen supporter Dandydunn has pointed out, you will not sell 22000 tickets. 

We've asked for 20,000 tickets.

We eventually got that (but it's not the fair split we asked for).

Aberdeen took 19,000 to a League Cup semi in 2015.

20,000 v Sevco is doable (but the fixture fiasco and giving the entire North Stand to Sevco will take it's toll).

It'll be a self-fulfilling prophecy for the smug detractors.

32 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

We've asked for 20,000 tickets.

We eventually got that (but it's not the fair split we asked for).

Aberdeen took 19,000 to a League Cup semi in 2015.

20,000 v Sevco is doable (but the fixture fiasco and giving the entire North Stand to Sevco will take it's toll).

It'll be a self-fulfilling prophecy for the smug detractors.

Am I missing something? Why would giving the Huns the north stand “take its toll”??