league cup - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

17 hours ago, stocky said:

That was the first time i have taken my wee wan tae see an Old Firm team and to be honest i didnt hear anything 'bad' only that big THUMPIN drum,   however my knowledge of' 'The Ditties' sung is very limited.

So they could have been singing old stuff as you say, but i had no idea what they were singing aboot.....  

He just said that Celtic fans are noisy........  he is only 6....   

Of course, you know he will now be expecting to beat Celtic every time you play them? In 30 years time he will be on the latest version of the TAMB, moaning about still waiting to see his second victory over the Tims, and trying to convince folk that he can remember a time when Killie regularly beat them.:lol:

Just now, Orraloon said:

Of course, you know he will now be expecting to beat Celtic every time you play them? In 30 years time he will be on the latest version of the TAMB, moaning about still waiting to see his second victory over the Tims, and trying to convince folk that he can remember a time when Killie regularly beat them.:lol:

Beat them twice at RP and two draws at Parkhead in last 12 months.

Rodgers is Steve Clarke's bitch!

1 minute ago, Orraloon said:

Aye,   he has only been going for around a year, and not every game , but he has yet to see Killmarnock lose. home or away.....   a lucky mascot... 

We are going to Rugby Park on Sat, so get yir coupon on for a home win......

However he has yet to see Scotland Score, let alone win  in the 2 trips he has had to Hampden so far...  ( Costa Rica and Belgium)  next one is Portugal    so i can see that continuing as well.........

17 minutes ago, stocky said:

Aye,   he has only been going for around a year, and not every game , but he has yet to see Killmarnock lose. home or away.....   a lucky mascot... 

However he has yet to see Scotland Score, let alone win  in the 2 trips he has had to Hampden so far...  ( Costa Rica and Belgium)  next one is Portugal    so i can see that continuing as well.........

To be fair when I was his age I was seeing us win every week, albeit against shite like East Stirling, Berwick and Montrose.

20 minutes ago, stocky said:

Sounds like he should be encouraged to be a "club before country" man. :lol:

You didn't call him something daft like "Jonah" did you?

Edited by Orraloon

2 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Sounds like he should be encouraged to be a "club before country" man. :lol:

You didn't call him something daft like "Jonah" did you?

Naw, Fraser    from his and my Clan.....    

My wee boy has developed a deep hatred of Celtic at the age of 5.

We’d won most of the games he’d been at and had scored in all of them before I took him to the cup finals, so maybe he wasn’t best prepared. He’s still talking about Cedric kipre getting “sended out” at the league cup final, and while he wasn’t as traumatised by the Scottish cup final, it’s not helped.

Its made worse by the fact he likes to point at folk (often grown men) wearing Celtic strips and tell me he doesn’t like “smelltic”.

5 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Edited to add, a sermon about not lowering myself from a grown man who is incapable of using the word Rangers is really fecking ironic!!! :lol:

14 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

There's also a full card of Premiership fixtures on Wednesday 31 October.

Rangers and Celtic had league matches scheduled for 28 October, against Hibernian and Motherwell respectively, and those games will need to be rearranged.

14 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

You are asking me to pretend that Rangers weren't liquidated?

Why don't we just pretend that 19 Islamic terrorists hijacked 4 passenger jets on 9/11, or that we are on a spinning globe while we're at it?

(Oswald was a lone gunman, too, I suppose?)

Rangers died never to return.

(How about you accept that truth?)

Sorry that you have to play in Europe on the Thursday and that Buffalo Heid and Laffs won't be playing against Aberdeen (but at least you can get your excuses in).

13 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Well if you can accept the truth of a flat earth then you can easily accept the truth that Rangers were liquidated.

13 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

You specifically said Rangers shouldn’t get an advantage of playing in Glasgow yet seem to think there’s nothing wrong with Celtic getting that same advantage.

:blink:

34 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

My wee boy has developed a deep hatred of Celtic at the age of 5.

We’d won most of the games he’d been at and had scored in all of them before I took him to the cup finals, so maybe he wasn’t best prepared. He’s still talking about Cedric kipre getting “sended out” at the league cup final, and while he wasn’t as traumatised by the Scottish cup final, it’s not helped.

Its made worse by the fact he likes to point at folk (often grown men) wearing Celtic strips and tell me he doesn’t like “smelltic”.

Your young boy is clearly going places in life.

Anyway... Both games at Hamden on the Sunday.

One at Noon, and the other at night.

26 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Your young boy is clearly going places in life.

Anyway... Both games at Hamden on the Sunday.

One at Noon, and the other at night.

What planet do you live on? (in fact don't answer that)

There's not a country in the world that would have two semi finals in the same stadium on the same day. Logistical nightmare.

25 minutes ago, hannibal smith said:

They could move the Hearts v Hibs and Dundee v Celtic league games from the 31st to the 27th and 28th and then have the Hearts v Celtic semi on the Wednesday 31st at Hampden.

Neither Hibs or Dundee have a game scheduled now on the weekend of the 27th.

BT Sport's call there I suppose, they have all those games live.

5 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

How about the one game on the Saturday night and the other on Sunday afternoon?

Means Celtic or Rangers playing 48 hours after a European tie.

Edited by Toepoke

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

Speaking of taking your medicine... were Rangers liquidated, or not?

Yes, they were and I don't think I have ever said anything to the contrary.  Is the current football team called Rangers, yes or no?

Edited by Fairbairn