league cup - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Great first half performance by Aberdeen. Full of energy and never let St Mirren settle, not that they appeared to have any interest in the cup. 

Most unselfish piece of football I’ve seen in a long time by Scott Wright to set up May for his goal. 

Rounded the keeper, empty net gaping and he squared it to May as he knew how much he needed a goal, great team player. 

Looking at the clip just now, May almost made a mess of it :lol:

Dundee’s performance was the worst I’ve ever seen. Absolutely nothing positive to say about it. 

Hamilton is a terrible keeper, Meekings is an utter clown, could make comments about the other players, but these two were the worst. Special mention to the sent off substitute, managed 5 fouls, two yellows and a red card in 15 minutes, human experimentation is too good for Moussa. 

McCann is making Hartley look like Klopp, Guardiola and Mourinho all rolled into one. 

2 hours ago, kumnio said:

Dundee’s performance was the worst I’ve ever seen. Absolutely nothing positive to say about it. 

Hamilton is a terrible keeper, Meekings is an utter clown, could make comments about the other players, but these two were the worst. Special mention to the sent off substitute, managed 5 fouls, two yellows and a red card in 15 minutes, human experimentation is too good for Moussa. 

McCann is making Hartley look like Klopp, Guardiola and Mourinho all rolled into one. 

Can't wait to see a wee clip of his wee face at full time. 😁

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Rangers v paranoia

Have Ayr changed their name then? 

Or is it just the usual with Scotty where he claims stuff, gets challenged, then disappears for a fortnight and pretends the conversation didn't happen? 

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Have Ayr changed their name then? 

Or is it just the usual with Scotty where he claims stuff, gets challenged, then disappears for a fortnight and pretends the conversation didn't happen? 

Scotty always, always comes up with a reply to a question aimed at him. A lot on here won’t agree with his response but he never shirks out. 

57 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Scotty always, always comes up with a reply to a question aimed at him. A lot on here won’t agree with his response but he never shirks out. 

He comes up with replies, just not to the questions asked. And when you prove him wrong, which happens a lot, he disappears for weeks and then comes back on ignoring any recent conversations. 

Ive seen him do it with others and had him do it with me. Several times. 

Its nice that you colonials stick together though. 

2 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Never on purpose.

Are any examples fresh in your mind?

You can ask me anything at any time.

(Reminders are appreciated as life can get in the way. :ok:)

2 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

He comes up with replies, just not to the questions asked. And when you prove him wrong, which happens a lot, he disappears for weeks and then comes back on ignoring any recent conversations. 

Its nice that you colonials stick together though. 

Like I said before. A total fucking embarrassment you are. 😂

6 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Never on purpose.

Are any examples fresh in your mind?

You can ask me anything at any time.

(Reminders are appreciated as life can get in the way. :ok:)

He is selective also in what he hears, sees and reads. No wonder decent Rangers guys like Fairbairn started shying away from muppets like RB.