Champions League Qualifiers - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Champions League Qualifiers

8 minutes ago, slasher said:

We're very unlucky to be behind here. Shocking defending again from Lustig allowing that cross in. There's a goal in this for us but we will doubtless fuck up at the back again anyway! 😵

Wouldn't say we were unlucky, as per almost every away game in Europe against decent opposition we freeze for the first 15 minutes and look like 11 strangers flung on a pitch.

We've done ok since the goal, a good team would have punished AEK in the positions we've been in, we'll regret those and limp out with a whimper.

17 minutes ago, jcs said:

Or is it ?      MON THE HOOPS 2-1

Aye it is . Celtic look totally flat at the moment surely the board can see that it’s time to spend but Celtic boards of old seem to be coming back to haunt us 

Disappointing but not unexpected and totally self inflicted. A 90 minutes that showcased what we have and what we lack. It'll be interesting to see what reaction there is.

I won't be buying any Europa league tickets till I see something more than loan deals for some EPL kid who didn't make a 25 man squad. There's plenty money there, fuck the disco lights, get it spent!

Guest faircity

Great news. 

The perfect pick me up for Scottish football. All we need now is for the SFA to start treating all clubs in the same way then we might get a bit of a contest.