Champions League Qualifiers - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Champions League Qualifiers

4 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Where’s Big Rab or whatever the fuck he called himself, the Canadian boy that always seemed to start a new thread for every Celtic game, where’s he disappeared too?

He might be on his holidays.....or maybe he's got a ban lol.......think it wis Ramy?  😁

Edited by slasher

11 minutes ago, slasher said:

He might be on his holidays.....or maybe he's got a ban lol.......think it wis Ramy?  😁

Ramy! That was it. He always came across as a bit unhinged

Back on topic, the fact Celtic have to play 8(Eight) games to qualify is scandalous, purely so teams who throw youth/reserves players into domestic cup competitions as they’d rather finish fourth in the league can coin it in

Edit: What was his ban for?

Edited by DoonTheSlope

4 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Ramy! That was it. He always came across as a bit unhinged

Back on topic, the fact Celtic have to play 8(Eight) games to qualify is scandalous, purely so teams who throw youth/reserves players into domestic cup competitions as they’d rather finish fourth in the league can coin it in

Edit: What was his ban for?

Dunno that he has yin lol.

Aye 8 games is a bit much but the power 5 have the rest of Europe over a barrel so we'll just have to suck it up!

5 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Paul Pogba was immense tonight

3 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

What’s people’s thoughts on Umtiti? There’s something about him I don’t like the look off

Oops

1 hour ago, PASTA Mick said:

Not pretty but these first matches never are. Still a great start to the season. 

A horrible period of the season but I thought we looked pretty good tonight overall 👍

1 hour ago, FraserM said:

If Scotland had qualified for the world cup (!), progressed from the group stages (!!) and got to the semi-final (!!!), would Celtic have to play this without Gordon, Tierney,  McGregor, Brown, Griffiths?

I was going to ask similar question about Legia Warsaw & Malmo - but i dont think those pair really have internationals in the current squad - will go take a look