Scottish Players in Action 18/19 - Page 133 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Players in Action 18/19

PASTA Mick

4 minutes ago, ProudScot said:

Souttar is excellent.

Berra is past it and a bomb scare just like Mulgrew. 

16 year old was at least trying to get ball down on deck

That will soon get scrubbed out of him

7 minutes ago, ProudScot said:

Souttar is excellent.

Berra is past it and a bomb scare just like Mulgrew. 

I was really impressed with souttar today, he looks like he could step up a level and hopefully a bigger club can come in for him in the summer as he is still only 22.

44 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Well if you count Berra and Mclean you can count Brown too, if you want to add Naismith to the equation you could probably add about ten Celtic players that didn't even make todays squad.

I thought I had counted Brown

It wasn't an anti-Celtic post, just a response to somebody who wanted to attack Hearts no matter what. I recognise that Celtic have achieved what they have with a large number of Scots and they deserve credit.

Hoping we can start next season with Cochrane, McDonald, Hickey and the others playing much more.

54 minutes ago, SkyBlueScot said:

It wasn't an anti-Celtic post, just a response to somebody who wanted to attack Hearts no matter what. I recognise that Celtic have achieved what they have with a large number of Scots and they deserve credit.

Hoping we can start next season with Cochrane, McDonald, Hickey and the others playing much more.

Apologies, didn't know you were a Hearts fan. Just looked like another "lets blame the old firm" reply.

9 hours ago, SkyBlueScot said:

Are you happy with the hearts product under levein

Hammer throwing, with largely foreigners

2 hours ago, Bino's said:

Are you happy with the hearts product under levein

Hammer throwing, with largely foreigners

On the whole no, especially the 2nd half of the season. However there are reasons to give him time. Firstly the number of youngsters around the club who did get their chance last season but not this. I hope to see changes next season. Secondly is the performance in the first half of the season which was fantastic. Yesterday proved you don't need Naismith to play that way.

Johnny Russell scores a first half double for SKC. 

A couple of cracking goals as well. First was a decent finish from just outside the box and the second was a brilliant solo effort. 

Edited by Texas Pete

3 hours ago, er yir macaroon said:

I’ve always thought he’s best as a striker, and certainly more use to us in that role.

He was still playing as a winger last night although Kansas City’s formation was all over the place so it looked like Russell was just going where he wanted and spent a lot of time in the middle. 

I reckon he’s a certainty to start against Cyprus if Forrest isn’t fit.