Scottish Players in Action 18/19 - Page 88 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Players in Action 18/19

PASTA Mick

14 hours ago, Chripper said:

Most Man United fans have said that he's a better player than McTominay.

Am not suprised. He looks like he's ready for it, he's got everything. Be disappointed if he wasn't pushing for a midfield spot at Man U next season.

12 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

There's a couple of vids on YouTube that I watched and he looked good from those but obviously that doesn't mean he is any good. He looked skillful and technically very good but with tenacious tackling.

I remember a few YouTube videos of Nani before he joined United, they made him look like Ronaldo. ;)

Hopefully Hamilton has a good 1/2 season in League One.

13 minutes ago, Chripper said:

I remember a few YouTube videos of Nani before he joined United, they made him look like Ronaldo. ;)

Hopefully Hamilton has a good 1/2 season in League One.

Nani has had a great career and is a really good player. Hopefully Hamilton has half the career he had. Also has anyone seen his goal for Rochdale, it a was cracker.

Edited by mccaughey85

1 minute ago, mccaughey85 said:

Nani has had a great career and was a really good player. Hopefully Hamilton has half the career he had. Also has anyone seen his goal for Rochdale, it a was cracker.

He did and he was, however, he never had the potential of Ronaldo... but then again, who does.

No. Has anyone for a link?

1 hour ago, Third Lanark said:

Scott McTominay getting some valuable playing seconds lol.

Funny how I have reached the stage of finding him on the  bench as a relief.  Jack Harper sitting on the bench for Malaga today is another thing.

Hope we weren't  getting too excited about the possibility of us having three players in three of Europe's top leagues next season.

2 minutes ago, mrniaboc said:

Fraser Hornby back in action tonight for Everton U23s and scored against a Chelsea team featuring Billy Gilmour. 

Does anyone know anything about George Johnston? 20-year-old centre back who captained Liverpool U23s tonight. 

He can’t be thought of that highly before a 16 year old cb made his debut for them last week in the league cup and he wasn’t even on the bench 

10 minutes ago, ProudScot said:

He can’t be thought of that highly before a 16 year old cb made his debut for them last week in the league cup and he wasn’t even on the bench 

I understood he was well thought of. I've been keeping an eye on their U23s as they also have Gallacher who hasn't featured for a while. But Johnston's played all the games I've checked. Captaining Liverpool's U23 doesn't guarantee you'll make it but it's positive.

Just a shame he's left footed!