Scottish Players in Action 18/19 - Page 39 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Players in Action 18/19

PASTA Mick

1 hour ago, jamboman said:

Anyone else concerned about the lack of game time for Armstrong at Southampton? They are a very poor side and he cant get in the team

He was playing on the left for Southampton in his last appearance........same as what Celtic did at first...... which didn’t work out well either. Does tend to take time to settle.

46 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

First half hat-trick for Forrest. :ok:

He needs to start on Thursday!!  

No he doesn’t, are you capable of taking of those Green and white specs?

its been done to death, he’s phenomenal for Celtic but shite for Scotland. He’s down the pecking order and he’s not good enough to make room for like tierney or Robertson. 

If forest starts its A step backwards

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

its been done to death, he’s phenomenal for Celtic but shite for Scotland. He’s down the pecking order and he’s not good enough to make room for like tierney or Robertson. 

Rattling a team assembled for £2.50 and a chocolate Freddo. 

39 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Aye let's not play our in-form players. 

And green and white specs? So a Scotland fan can't suggest a player gets a start because he happens to play for his club? You're the one only one mentioning clubs, most of us just see them as Scotland players, but obviously you don't.

5 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Aye let's not play our in-form players. 

And green and white specs? So a Scotland fan can't suggest a player gets a start because he happens to play for his club? You're the one only one mentioning clubs, most of us just see them as Scotland players, but obviously you don't.

It’s no surprise your the first one to jump to the defence of a Celtic fan. If I had a problem with which club forest played for, why would I want tierney in the team? Or Griffiths? Or mcregor? All three should start.  

Have another read read of my post you will  see I said “forest is phenomenal for Celtic and shite for Scotland” I know he’s on form but that form never or barely ever transfers on to a Scotland shirt. I don’t rate him for Scotland. Some players don’t always work out in the international game the same way some don’t play as well at club level as they do for their national side

51 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Rattling a team assembled for £2.50 and a chocolate Freddo. 

To be honest that doesn’t bother me, Celtic can only play whats put in front of them. My issue is with forests form when he plays for Scotland.