apart from Wales and Northern Ireland obviously, no other country is subjected to having to listen to another nations commentary.  Honestly think having Scottish commentators at the World cup for viewers in Scotland would mean we would be looking at them as just another team.

STV probably showed more football highlights of Croatia the other night on twitter than they have of the Scotland national team.  Its a shite situation at present. 

did anybody put their foot through the tv at Fiona Bruce's "imagine that could have been us" comment at the end of a piece about the celebrations in Paris on tonight's 6 o'clock news. 

Would you rather have Mark Pugatch, Roy Keane, Slaven Bilic, Gary Neville etc or would you prefer Peter Martin and Roughie?

I know who I’d prefer to watch and listen to and it isn’t Peter Martin 

34 minutes ago, dan cake said:

did anybody put their foot through the tv at Fiona Bruce's "imagine that could have been us" comment at the end of a piece about the celebrations in Paris on tonight's 6 o'clock news. 

It could have been us too! It could also have been any of the other 209 teams aswell 

• Haha 1

On 7/12/2018 at 7:56 AM, Stewart_Aberdeen said:

Reduced Ian Wright to mocking his accent.

Noticed that. Nothing like a good bit of racism from the London right to show they still rule the waves. A guy like Wright too who I bet has endured his share of it growing up. 

Utter cunts.