Murder - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Why do people always jump to the conclusion that it is family? I know it often is family that is involved, but Bute would be heaving with holidaymakers just now in this weather, many drunk, it could be anyone.  

I havent read anything about this till now right enough, so there may be good reason to suspect the family.

12 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Why do people always jump to the conclusion that it is family? I know it often is family that is involved, but Bute would be heaving with holidaymakers just now in this weather, many drunk, it could be anyone.  

I havent read anything about this till now right enough, so there may be good reason to suspect the family.

Because, sadly, it usually is in circumstances like this.

4 minutes ago, aaid said:

Because, sadly, it usually is in circumstances like this.

Yeah, I know what the statistics say, but each case is different. I certainly wouldnt be jumping to conclusions on a murder.

Innocent until proven guilty if I  recall.

If my child was murdered it would be devastating enough without thinking the world was pointing their finger at me.  

2 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Yeah, I know what the statistics say, but each case is different. I certainly wouldnt be jumping to conclusions on a murder.

If my child was murdered it would be devastating enough without thinking the world was pointing their finger at me.  

I'm not jumping to any conclusions personally just answering your question. 

3 minutes ago, aaid said:

I'm not jumping to any conclusions personally just answering your question. 

I didnt think you were, you do not seem the type to jump to conclusions.   

I was referring to other posters and also people in my work, first thing they said when the news came out was the dad was guilty. People in my work , who in fairness,  are normally pretty balanced.

They may be right, I just dont like the finger pointing without anything other than statistical evidence.  

29 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Totally agree Tidier. I’ve always said this. 

7 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I didnt think you were, you do not seem the type to jump to conclusions.   

I was referring to other posters and also people in my work, first thing they said when the news came out was the dad was guilty. People in my work , who in fairness,  are normally pretty balanced.

They may be right, I just dont like the finger pointing without anything other than statistical evidence.  

Must be a very difficult line for the police to tread. 

Just now, TDYER63 said:

All wise men agree with me 🙂

I get pissed off when I watch the McCanns continually accused of murder. They made a horrible error to leave their children that night but the pain that they will live with for the rest of their lives over that is bad enough with eejits throwing all sorts of murder accusations at them without one shred of evidence.

4 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I get pissed off when I watch the McCanns continually accused of murder. They made a horrible error to leave their children that night but the pain that they will live with for the rest of their lives over that is bad enough with eejits throwing all sorts of murder accusations at them without one shred of evidence.

I said the exact same thing earlier today.  👍

There's been an intervention from Katie Hopkins 

Basically it's all down to the few Syrian families that have moved there ....

What was the timeline in this all? When did she go missing and how?

Hellish stuff at a place I regard as my 2nd home having spent so much time in the Port and still owning a property at Marine Road that was left to me by my Grandfather. I was only over there a couple of weeks ago and the place was most perfect in this balmy weather. Let’s hope the killer is found quickly.

3 minutes ago, macy37 said:

What was the timeline in this all? When did she go missing and how?

Hellish stuff at a place I regard as my 2nd home having spent so much time in the Port and still owning a property at Marine Road that was left to me by my Grandfather. I was only over there a couple of weeks ago and the place was most perfect in this balmy weather. Let’s hope the killer is found quickly.

Think she went missing about 6am and was found a few hours later in that disused Hotel.

I'm sure that's what I read.

34 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

There's been an intervention from Katie Hopkins 

Basically it's all down to the few Syrian families that have moved there ....

I’ve just Googled it. Evil fucking cunt of a woman. I also just realised that she’s 43! I honestly thought she was early 50s. What a fucking horrid looking bastard! She has a pus like a baddie fae the Terrahawks!

2 hours ago, Ormond said:

No to derail the thread but there are several large missing bits of info in that case. For instance cadaver dogs finding a body smell in their apartment and in their hired car. Blood dog scenting blood in the apartment.

Eye-witness who saw Gerry mccann with a child at about the time of the abduction etc.

It's just not been reported very well here. Clarence Mitchell leaving his job in government to suddenly become a spokesperson.

There were normally 4 families that went on holiday, but the one family that didn't wrote affidavits about another father in the group of friends sexualising Maddie. etc.

Really tonnes of stuff, no wonder they didn't want that book published.

1 hour ago, phart said:

No to derail the thread but there are several large missing bits of info in that case. For instance cadaver dogs finding a body smell in their apartment and in their hired car. Blood dog scenting blood in the apartment.

Eye-witness who saw Gerry mccann with a child at about the time of the abduction etc.

It's just not been reported very well here. Clarence Mitchell leaving his job in government to suddenly become a spokesperson.

There were normally 4 families that went on holiday, but the one family that didn't wrote affidavits about another father in the group of friends sexualising Maddie. etc.

Really tonnes of stuff, no wonder they didn't want that book published.

I should’ve pointed out that it’s not so much those who read facts that rip my knitting but the wanks you see on social media who get their opinion from a single headline on the front of the Daily Star, Sun, etc. Those same arseholes who are all for vigilante groups terrorising some poor cunt’s house because one stupid tart started a rumour he might be a peado.